Chapter 3: The Last Thing We Need Is Another Injury

(Colleen's POV)
I screamed on the top of my lungs. I ran to Rachel and told her what happened. She called Josh as I called an ambulance. I was going to be with Ava at the hospital and Rachel and Josh were going to stay with everyone else. I noticed that Ava has become friends with Ariana, so I asked her if she wanted to come with us. She said she would. As soon as the ambulance arrived, I carried Ava inside it. She was unconscious. I took Ariana's hand and walked into the room where Ava was laying. As soon as we got to the hospital, everyone sprinted as fast as they can. They immediately put her in the emergency room. They ran some tests and found out that she had a mild concussion. They admitted her to the hospital and said she had to stay there for a day, but they were so busy that they couldn't just keep her in the emergency room. They had to make sure that nothing else was damaged. Ariana held my hand and started to cry. I told her it wasn't a big deal, but she was still scared. I kneeled down next to Ava's bed, near her head. She was still unconscious. After a few hours, some doctors walked in. Ariana and I were just on our phones.
"Nothing serious," the doctor began. "She may wake up either later today or early in the morning tomorrow. If she doesn't, let me know."
I nodded and he walked out. Just then, my phone rang. It was Rachel. I picked it up.
"Uh, Colleen, we have a problem," she said.
[Sorry I haven't been updating, I've been really busy with school things. I've only had time to bring the other fanfic here because I already wrote it.]