Chapter 7: Bullies?

(Ava's POV)
The room was suddenly silent. What could possibly happen now?
"Well, actually two things," Colleen said.
Oh great.
"Rachel broke her arm and won't be here for the rest of the day," Colleen's eyes started to tear up. "She should be staying there for a while but they allowed her to come back after today as long as she takes it easy. I-" She stopped and cried a little more. She wiped away the tears and started talking again.
"Uh...Also we've been noticing some conflict between campers...not in this cabin, but in other cabins. I just wanted to tell you to prevent you guys from having problems and bullying. Just remember to be nice to people and think positive," Colleen smiled.
"Okay," we all said in unison.
"People are bullying each other?" A boy named Chris asked.
"Unfortunately, yeah. I feel terrible when kids are upset and I'd hate to see that happen to anyone else," Colleen answered. "Any more questions?"
I was the only one that raised their hand.
"Yeah, Ava?" Colleen said.
"Can I hug you?" I laughed.
"Of course!" Colleen said.
I walked up to her and she gave me a big hug. I wouldn't let go of her for a while. She smiled and hugged me more. I finally let go.
"Okay, I'll be back. I'm going to tell the other cabins too," Colleen smiled.
I love her smile.
"Okay," we all said at the same time.
I crawled onto my bed and sat and watched YouTube. After a while, Colleen walked back in.
"Hey guys, I have a surprise for you!" Colleen exclaimed.