Chapter 15: She's Back!

(Ava's POV)
I was so happy. I got to talk to Colleen!
"Sure," I said with a smile.
Rachel dialed Colleen's number.
(Colleen's POV)
My phone rang. I was sitting next to Josh just talking. I looked at my phone. It was Rachel.
"Hi!" I answered.
"Hey, Ava wants to talk to you," Rachel said. "Do you have time?"
"Of course," I smiled.
(Ava's POV)
Rachel gave me the phone. I was so excited.
"Hey Ava!" Colleen said.
"Hi!" I said.
"How's it going?" Colleen asked.
"Good," I said. "I...I miss you..."
"Aw, I miss you too, I'll be back tomorrow!" Colleen said.
"Yay!" I said. "How's Josh?"
"He's getting better," she said. "He might visit tomorrow."
"Yay!" I said.
When we were done talking, I handed the phone to Rachel. "Thank you," I said, hugging her.
I walked back to the cabin and sat on my bed. I went on YouTube and watched some videos of Colleen. After that, I hung out with Ariana outside. We ate lunch a little after that. Then, I went in the pool. After I showered and we ate dinner, I went to sleep. I fell asleep remembering that Colleen was coming back. I was very happy.
[THE NEXT MORNING]
I woke up before everyone else at 7:32 AM. I laid there waiting for 8:30 because I knew that Colleen would come to wake us up too. Just then, I saw the door slowly open. Colleen walked in. I nearly jumped up. No one heard her come in, everyone else was sleeping. I carefully came down the ladder so that I wasn't too loud. I hugged her. "I missed you," I whispered. We hugged for a long time, then she told me to get ready before everyone else woke up. Once I did, she took my hand and brought me outside. I wondered why she wanted me to come out early.
A/N: omg I haven't updated in a really long time...sorry! 😂 I think this might be the last fanfic I do because I feel weird writing fanfics...idk. After I finish this one I'll bring the ones from Instagram on here and then I might change my username if I can because it would be weird if Colleen or anyone found this...Idk.