ACT II SCENE II

(Enter Romeo)

Romeo: Hi sisters, it's Romeo. I'm currently stalking Jules, and she's really pretty. Like, she's hotter than the sun. I want to touch her. But not in a creepy way. Don't worry, I'm not grooming her. I'm only two years older than her.

(Enter Juliet)

Juliet: I'm kinda sad that my family has a blood feud bc the Montagues have really good face structure. Bruh, who came up with the concept of names? That's stupid. A rose is still a rose even if it's called a daisy. Like bruh.

Romeo: Yoohoo! Don't call me Romeo, just call me, baby.

Juliet: That's sexy smexy. But like, were you stalking me?

Romeo: Yeah.

Juliet: That's pretty sexy.

(Romeo and Juliet exchange compliments)

Juliet: Will you love me forever?

Romeo: I swear on the moon.

Juliet: You're a furry? Please don't swear on the moon. Swear on yourself so that if you betray you, you'll die as well.

Romeo: That's hot. Ok.

(Nurse calls)

Nurse: Jules, you need to go to sleep to get that beautiful skin texture!

Juliet: One second, Romeo. Shut up, Mom!

Nurse: Did you just tell me to shut up! Imma show you shut up!

Juliet: I'm sorry! Ok bye Romeo. I love you.

Romeo: I'm not going anywhere, don't worry.

(Juliet exits but returns)

Juliet: Oh, you're still here.

Romeo: Do you wanna get married?

Juliet: I've been waiting for you to ask.

Romeo: Kk. Send someone to me at nine o'clock tmrw. Then I'll make a plan.

Juliet: Ok bye fr. <3

Romeo: Kk. Gn.