ACT V SCENE III

(Enter Paris the zombie and Juliet the zombie)

Paris: Arghhh.

Juliet: Argh.

Paris: Juliet...

Juliet: Fcking small dck creep.

(Paris and Juliet roam around Verona until they get to a graveyard)

(Enter Romeo and Balthasar)

Romeo: Why is everyone bloody

Balthasar: Oh fck. Oh my Sky-Daddy there are zombies everywhere.

Romeo: Tf? Wait. WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY MAN-EATER

Balthasar: WTF DID YOU THINK I MEANT BY MAN-EATER

(Juliet the zombie spies Romeo)

Romeo: Oh look there's my waifu.

(Panic)

Romeo: OH FCK THAT'S MY WAIFU

(Juliet hisses, and the rest of the zombies start coming to the graveyard. Paris looks at Romeo almost in a human-like manner. Then they start the chase)

Balthasar: OH FCK. LET'S GET OUT OF HERE, BROSKI

Romeo: GOOD IDEA OH FCK

(They run and outrun a few of the zombies. Juliet the zombie rips out Balthasar's organs and munches bc she's a hungry queen)

(Enter Escalus)

Escalus: STOP THIS IS NOT SLAY AT ALL

Romeo: WHERE TF DID YOU COME FROM

Escalus: PLOT ARMOR

Romeo: AHH

(The Prince and Romeo run through the streets of Verona as the zombies pursue them)

Escalus: WAIT YOU'RE BANISHED

Romeo: THAT'S LITERALLY NOT IMPORTANT AT ALL RN

Escalus: STILL

Romeo: STFU BROSKI

(They finally reach the gates of Verona, and they hop through them. The zombies, not having plot armor, stop at the gate)

Romeo: Oh my Sky-Daddy they stopped chasing us.

Escalus: Yeah. Wait we're out of Verona.

Romeo: Yeah...what do we do now?

(They walk many miles in silence, making sure that the zombies stay in place. Finally, they reach a hilltop in between Mantua and Verona where they can see all the zombies)

Escalus: Do you wanna make out?

Romeo: I've been dying for you to ask.

(Escalus and Romeo get married on the hilltop, and they completely forget about the zombies as the years go on. They adopt two daughters from Mantua and a young boy who escaped from the zombie apocalypse from Verona. They never think about Verona again)

(Enter Old Escalus, Old Romeo, Daughter Rosaline, Daughter Juliet, and Son Mercutio)

Old Romeo: I love you, bro.

Old Escalus: I love you too, bro.

Old Romeo: Let's never tell anyone that we might've started the zombie apocalypse.

Old Escalus: Let's never tell anyone that there was a zombie apocalypse.

(They die in their hut on top of the mountain)

Rosaline: Jules, do you wanna see what's at the bottom of the mountain?

Juliet: Sweet yeah sure.

Mercutio: Oh fck hell naw.

(The End)