Ch.1: A hard secret to keep

(Liliana's POV)

"How are you feeling Liliana?" The doctor asked as I layed down on the examination table.
"I'm fine, just a little tired and somewhat nauseous" I explained.
"Well that's to be expected during this time. Tell me Liliana, how is the father of your baby taking the news?"
I looked down at my hands in shame, "I..haven't gotten around to telling him. I meant to write to him but I just can't risk my brother finding out about the baby."
"I understand, but sooner or later you're going to have to tell them."
I nodded, "I know that. But I plan on returning to Paris as soon as I can."
"Well before you go let's just make sure the baby is in a good position" said the doctor before pushing on my stomach.
I cringed at the feeling of his hands but knew he was only doing this to help me.
"Well they seem to be doing alright. Now make sure you're drinking plenty of water, eating when possible, and avoid any stress. We want to keep this baby out of harms way.
"Thank you Doctor" I said before leaving his cottage and making my way back home.
I decided that today was the day that I was finally going to write to Frollo.
Quickly going inside, I was greeted by Wanda and bent down to give her a quick hug and kiss.
Running into my room, I quickly grabbed a paper and pen and began my letter.
"My dearest Frollo
How are you? I hope you're doing well and I hope the cottage is being well taken care of.
How are the horses? I bet snowball is having the time of his life with all the girls.
I'm sure you must be mad at me for not writing sooner. For that I apologize.
I must confess that I have been hiding a big secret and I'm not sure how you will take it.
I wish I was there in person to tell you this..but I'm pregnant.
I'm carrying our child inside of me and couldn't be happier.
I know we only slept together one time but God has truly blessed us with one of his gifts.
I plan on coming back to Paris as soon as possible.
Please write to me soon.
I miss you very dearly.
Love always
Liliana."
Just as I was done writing my letter I heard the sound of my brother clearing his throat from behind me.
I quickly turned the letter over so he wouldn't see it and turned to face him.
"Where have you been Lily? I thought you'd be home all day, I wanted to visit mother's grave together" he said clearly upset.
"Sorry I had somewhere to go today" I said not caring if he was upset or not.
"Doing what?! You're always disappearing and I never know where you are. What are you hiding?!" He demanded.
"I don't have to explain myself to you! I don't even know why I'm still here with you!"
"Because I'm the last family member you have left. Who are you even writing too?!"
"Chris and Angela! I just wanted to write to my friends" I lied.
Pushing past me, Phoebus grabbed my letter and began reading it.
When he was done he looked both shocked and angry and I knew I was in for it....

(Hey everyone!! First of all, happy mother's day to everyone reading. Here's the first chapter of the sequel I said I would write. What do you guys think so far? Hope you like it. Things are about to get real lol.)