Ch.12: I Only Want You

( WARNING: LEMON 🍋🍋 IN THIS CHAPTER.)
(Frollo's POV)

I could feel my heart racing with both excitement and anxiety as we both walked back to the palace of justice.
Lily just smiled at me and held my hand. While her other hand was placed on her stomach.
It still amazed me that a whole nother life was now inside of the one person I loved..all because of me.
"Something on your mind Claude?" She asked.
I smirked, "Just you dearest, and how I can't wait to show you how much I missed you."
She giggled and blushes making her look so cute.
Once inside, I lifted her up and carried her up the stairs to my bedroom kissing her the whole way.
Once inside, I placed her on her feet and quickly locked the door.
Next thing I knew, our lips were connecting and our tounges were swirling in rhythm.
Her small moans were music to my ears as I layed kisses along her neck and let down her gorgeous brown hair from her normal ponytail.
Her fingers felt amazing against my skin as she removed my robe and shirt.
But as I tried to remove her dress, she suddenly looked down... almost as if she was sad..and ashamed.
"Lily? What's the matter?" I asked.
"I... I'm not as thin as I used to be...what if you see my bare belly and think it's... unattractive."
I chuckled under my breath and made her look at me.
"Lilianna, you're beautiful. God sent you to me my angel and has blessed us with this gift inside you. I would never be unattracted to you just because you're pregnant my love. Now let me see."
Doing as I asked, she slowly removed her dress and crossed her arms Infront of her chest.
"Kinda reminds me of our first night together" I said as I slowly removed her hands.
She nodded, "Um Claude not to dampen the mood any further..but how are we going to do this? We can't do it the normal way because I don't want to crush the baby. And I umm...don't want to be on top because I..I'm nervous"she admitted.
I smirked and slowly leaned in to whisper in her ear.
"Bend over."
She blushed even harder, I could feel the heat radiating off of her cheeks.
She just nodded again and leaned over the side of the bed.
"Not like that dearest. Get on the bed, bend down. Head down..ass up."
"Claude stop.. you're embarrassing me" she said but I could tell she liked the way I was talking to her.
"Just do as I say Lily, this is the only way we can do this without hurting our little bundle of joy."
"...Okay, just be gentle" she begged.
"Shhh, just enjoy yourself dearest. I know I'm going too."
With that said I positioned myself and slid slowly into her dripping entrance.
Both of us gasped in pleasure, reuniting our love that was aching inside of both of us.
"Oh my God Claude" she whispered.
I panted as our movement began to get faster.
"Lily, Im not gonna be able to hold on any longer my love."
"It's okay, I'm almost there too."
"Then we'll do it together love" with that said we both reached our climax and fell onto the bed together.
We layed there breathing heavily with my arms wrapped around her.
I watched over her as she slept that night. And even put my hand over her stomach.
The love I had for both of them was growing even stronger now.