Ch.14: Jesus Loves the Little Children

(A/N: Hey everyone!! I'm happy to announce that on October 11th 2023 my baby boy was born. Giving birth was an experience that I will never forget. I'm still healing, but all that matters is that me and my baby are finally home.)

(Lily's POV)

"I hope she's not too mad at me" I said to Frollo as we approached my cottage.
"Oh I'm sure she'll understand dearest" he said giving my hand a reassuring squeeze.
I sighed before the two of us walked in.
"Lily! I was so worried about you!" Said Angelina, giving me a hug once she saw me.
"I'm sorry, I should've said something before I left. I didn't mean to make you worry."
Frollo cleared his throat to get our attention.
"Oh, Angela this is Judge Claude Frollo. Claude this is my new friend Angela. She's the one who saved me."
"Hello my lord" Angela said with a sweet smile.
"Nice to meet you, thank you very much for helping Liliana, you have no idea how greatful I am towards you Madame."
"Are the girls doing okay?" I asked.
"Oh yes, they're still asleep but they'll be up in a while and then we can all go down to the cathedral."
"Sounds great, now if you'll both excuse me I'm going to feed the horses before we go. Please help yourselves to anything in the kitchen and please let me know when we're ready to leave."
With that said I spent a good 30 minutes feeding, Sophia, blanche, Dorothy and rose. I also took the time to to pet them and show them how much I missed them. When I was done I walked back to the cottage. But what I saw next made me stop dead iny tracks.
Frollo was outside holding the hands of both Adeline and Allison and he was singing to them.
"Jesus loves the little children
All the children of the world .
Red and yellow black or white
They are precious in his site.
Jesus loves the little children of the world."
Both of the little girls cheered happily and looked like they were truly enjoying themselves.
Just seeing Frollo with them made me so happy. Happy to know that he was going to be a loving father to our baby. And happy because this was a side he obviously didn't bring out very often. And I was very glad that I got to see it.