Ch.13:A Horrible Nightmare

(A/N:Hey everyone!! Sorry it's been forever since I've posted a new chapter. But being pregnant takes all of my energy. But here's a treat for all of you. Enjoy)

(Liliana's POV)

I sighed as I snuggled up closer to Frollo. Last night was definitely something I really needed.
I just hoped and prayed that we didn't disturb the baby too much.
For a while I just layed there and watched him sleep. His soft breathing and his chest rising and falling made him look so cute and peaceful.
I could've watched him for hours, but eventually sleep got the better of me. My eyes grew heavy, and eventually darkness clouded my vision. But just my luck...the nightmares began. Only this time mama wasn't in them....he was.
***********************************
"Get back here Lily! You're not leaving!" I could hear my brother shouting as I ran through those familiar woods.
I tried running faster but screamed as Phoebus grabbed me by my hair and threw me to the ground.
I groaned as I painfully landed on my back and my eyes widened in fear as he stood above me with the same tree branch I hit him with.
"Phoebus... please don't" I pleaded.
He glared at me and spat blood at me from his wounded lip.
"You brought this all on yourself Lily! You hurt me and now I'm gonna hurt you! I refuse to let you have that damn baby!!"
I did my best to pick myself up to get away from him.
But to my horror he brought the tree branch down into my right knee and shattered it into a bloody mess.
I screamed in pain and quickly covered my face with my hands as my psychotic brother hit me over and over with that damn branch. Cuts and bruises covered my body. And blood began gushing from my nose.
"Well will you look at that, mommy was right Lily...it is rather satisfying to watch that crimson liquid leak from your face. I'm glad you're bleeding as well" he said with a sadistic smile.
With one last swing Phoebus brought the branch down into my stomach despite me screaming and begging for it all to end.
***********************************
"Lily?! Lily wake up!" Frollo shouted as my body shook itself awake from that awful nightmare.
Sitting up with a gasp, I turned to face Frollo with tears in my eyes.
I threw myself into his arms and cried my heart out.
He rubbed my back and whispered over and over that everything would be alright.
But despite everything I couldn't help but worry about mine and my babies safety.