Ch.15: Reunited with Friends and Quasi

(Liliana's POV)

My heart pounded with anticipation as we entered the church.
The twins began to skip and point out how beautiful everything was inside.
They were so hyper and loud that Angelina had to shush them and explain to them in "God's house" we had to be respectful.
"Is that what we have to look forward too?" Frollo whispered to me.
I let out a small giggle. "Let's just be happy it's only one baby we have to worry about. I don't know how she does it."
"Indeed, she is a wonderful mother though. Such a shame she has to raise those to angels on her own."
I shrugged, she seems to be managing on her own.
Finally we made it to the nursery. Both Chris and Angela were busy working and hadn't noticed me yet.
"Love, why are you nervous? They're your friends after all" Frollo said comforting me.
"...What if they're not happy to see me?" I said knowing I sounded childish.
"You'll never know unless you try baby sister" said Angelina giving me a kiss on my forehead.
I swallowed my fear and walked inside. "...Hi Chris, Hi Angela" I said with a nervous smile.
Both girls turned around and gave me the brightest smiles I had ever seen.
"Lily!!" They both squealed before tackling me into a tight group hug.
I was so busy catching up with my friends that I didn't notice that the twins had gotten away from us. And we're heading up a certain bell tower...