Ch.11:Be mine Forever

(Lily's POV)

Just holding onto his hand made me feel happiness I thought I would never feel again.
He kept looking over at me with that smirk of his and my cheeks kept blushing like crazy.
But as we walked, my stomach began to cramp a little.
I cringed and put a hand to my stomach.
"Dearest?! What's wrong?" Frollo asked.
"Sorry Claude, this happens sometimes when I move to much. Just need to rest a while."
He nodded and I figured he would be upset for ruining our walk.
But to my surprise, he kneeled down, placed both his hands on my stomach and placed a small kiss on it.
"Hello little one, I'm you're father" he whispered.
I could feel happy tears coming to my eyes. This was such a touching moment that I could barely control myself.
"This is just amazing to me..I know I told you before that I was a father. But I never thought id have a child of my own. Especially at my age."
"It's god's gift to us Claude, Our little boy or girl is a symbol of our love" I explained.
"That's not the only symbol of our love" he said making me somewhat confused.
"What do you mean?" I asked.
Frollo smirked again and picked me up in his arms.
"You'll see" he said as he cradled me close and continued walking.
I was so busy staring at him that I didn't really pay attention to where we were going.
But I was quickly snapped out of it when Frollo helped me to my feet and said "Here we are."
I gasped at the beautiful site Infront of me.
We were at a beautiful lake, surrounded by the night sky full of stars that reflected a beautiful purple color on the water. Lily pads floated in the water and butterflies filled the air with their beauty.
"Gorgeous" I whispered.
"Not as nearly as gorgeous as you my dearest Liliana" Frollo said taking me into his arms and stroking my hair gently.
"Do you know why I brought you here?" He asked.
I shook my head. "To get me alone?" I asked.
"Well yes, but I also have something to ask you."
"Lily, when you left my heart shattered and I never thought I'd ever feel happiness and love again. But now that you're back in my life I have no intention of ever letting go of you again."
He reached into the sleeve of his robe and pulled out a small red velvet box.
Getting on one knee, Frollo looked up at me with his eyes full of love and asked
"Liliana, will you marry me?"
I gasped, and was star struck by the beautiful ring.
It was a rose gold band with a beautiful diamond in the middle and two small rose designs on the sides of it.
"..Do you promise to..always love me and be there for me and our baby?" I asked.
"Yes, forever. I want us to be a complete family. Be mine forever Lily" Frollo said.
"...Yes Claude Frollo, I will marry you" I said finally letting the tears fall from my eyes.
With a big smile, Frollo placed the ring ony finger and spun me around.
I held onto him as if my life depended on it.
Looking up to him I asked, "Are you sure this isn't a dream?"
Frollo smirked and pulled me closer.
"Stay with me tonight and I'll make all your dreams come true" he whispered seductively.
I smirked and fallowed him back to the palace of justice.
This was the best night of my whole, and I knew it was only going to get better.