Episode 2

As the corrupted wormhole broke down by Haggar, the paladins and lions were all tossed from the Castle of Lion's and going through different vortex. Hunk was shouting as he tried to control their Lion's through the corrupted wormhole.

"What just happened?" Hunk panicked while gripping the handles.

"I don't know, but we gotta stay together." Lance's tone was calm and soothing.

Suddenly the vortex sent them to the other side of the universe, Hunk yelled in fear as they flew from the sky down towards a frozen ocean, so he buckled in and prepared for a crash landing.

Lance stared at the water is joy and absolute happiness. She hadn't seen such vast expanses of water since earth and she deary missed her home territory.

Lance and Hunk both felt a massive jolt as they hit the surface of the frozen planet, but it was over very quickly, as it turned into a gentle fall, as both the Yellow and Blue Lion are sinking into the oceans dark depths.

"Hunk, you okay? Hunk?" Lance asked, concerned for her best friend, till she heard Hunk throwing up in response.

"I'm fine," Hunk groaned after throwing up.

"You just threw up, didn't you?" Lance rolled her eyes.

"Well, yeah. You would too if you got sucked out of a wormhole at light speed, then crash-landed on an ice planet and ended up underwater," Hunk retorted with a frown.

"Oh no, that did not just happen to me," Lance deadpanned.

"Oh, right," Hunk looked at his control panel embarrassed. "Sorry I threw up on your head, Yellow."

'That's okay, Hunk, I don't really blame you, I'm pretty sure that if I'm in my physical form now, I would throw up as well. Lucky that I had merged with my mech while we were about to crash.' Yellow spoke with a groan.

"My main system is down," Lance tried to restart her Lion, but couldn't. "The crash must have screwed it up. Does yours work?"

"I'm on reserve power. My lion's pretty much dead in the water." Hunk sounded smug as he spoke.

"This situation's bad enough, Hunk. Don't make it worse with puns." Lance groaned.

'Yeah Hunk, we're in the middle of a crisis here, now's not the time for jokes.' Yellow agrees with Lance.

"I'm just shocked we hit a planet. I thought Pidge said space was 90% empty." Hunk looked a bit shocked.

"Well, apparently, Pidge's science is wrong. I mean,Pidge may be the smartest but even she doesn't know space," Lance replied shortly.

"We need to contact the others and get back to the group immediately." Hunk said and tried to use the coms, "Hello, anyone? This is Hunk and Lance of the Yellow and Blue Lions."

"They know the color of our lions." Lance reminded Hunk.

"Oh, right." Said Hunk in embarrassment, "Okay, yeah. I always forget that. My bad."

"We gotta check for damage and get these lions running." Lance looked over her lion's system.

"Copy that." Hunk started doing the same thing.

A few moments later, Lance and Hunk's lions hit the bottom of the water with a gentle thud, creating a cloud of sand that began to dissipate. Suddenly, the lights flickered around Lance's lion and became brighter, and she was able to look through the Blue Lion's eyes at the ocean around him.

"Oh, good. The Blue Lion's coming back online now." Said Lance smiling at her lion. "Welcome back, girl."

'Good to be back, Lance. I'm really glad that water is my element.' Blue smiled at her Paladin, 'You doing okay Yellow?'