Episode 13

AN: And I am back!!! Missed you all and hope you enjoy the chapter. Kinda rushed???? Tell me what you think.

Also, shocked Kolivan is just too funny.

"We've gotta act fast. The power will only be down for 20 minutes. The Blade of Marmora's schematics showed four targets we need to hit. The weapons systems, the engines, the bridge, and the shield generators. Now, let's put an end to Zarkon, once and for all." Shiro said determinedly.

"Yeah!" The rest of the Paladins agreed.

"Form sword!"

Explosions waltzed along a side of Zarkon's ship as the sword of Voltron tore through the ship.

"Hit the engine systems!" Shiro commanded.

The sword in hand looked longer, more curved and was glowing a bright blue. Voltron smashed into the side of the ship, tearing up that part of Zarkon's ship easily.

~~~

Allura slowly opened her eyes, groaning softly. She looked dazed for a second before she finally realised what was going on outside.

"We've done it. This is the end of Zarkon's reign." Her voice was barely a whisper, so soft, but Coran heard easily with his altean hearing.

"Yes, Princess."

~~~

Voltron cut up another chunk of the ship before flying back and shooting at it.

"Stay focused. We've neutralized the engines. Let's target the bridge," Shiro explained their next move, with the paladins listening intently.

Suddenly, a purple vortex-thing appeared below Voltron. The robot looked down to see a massive energy ball, hundred times bigger than the ones the druids usually form.

"What is that?" Lance asked, not really shocked. 'Of course, these guys had some powerful move like this up their sleeves. Honestly, the amount of times the plot has to change so the heroes can't win is pathetic.'

Blue mentally chuckled, however she was extremely confused with the comment about the 'plot'.

~~~

Kolivan is rarely ever surprised. The latest time he was throroughly shocked though was when Lance pulled off her massive ice power-stunt a few minutes ago.

He and Antok watched in awe and astonishment as Lance decimated battleships and fighters easily, not a bead of sweat.

The second time was when Lance held up a massive ice wall for several minutes without even getting hit. He was amazed that someone with such power walked the universe.

These two events were barely minutes apart and each seemed to raise his respect for the small warrior, who he had thought was a jokester at first.

He had heard of such powers, and Thace had informed him that Zarkon had been muttering about the 'Sea Princess'.

He had thought the titles a fable, yet the undeniable truth that Lance was her struck him and Antok to the core.

Now, another few minutes and here Kolivan was, watching a giant-pruple-vortex-energy-ball-thing appear below Voltron.

"Oh, no."

~~~

Black tendrils shot up from the vortex, looking a bit like lightning.