Episode 3 (Edited)

AN: Updates will now be irregular as I have a busy schedule. I will make sure to update withing two to three weeks though.

It's been a day since the Paladins were sent off to different sides of the universe, while the two Altean's were stuck in a time loop, because Haggar corrupted the wormhole. They reunited together and are happy that they're unharmed, except for Shiro, since he was still injured from his fight with Haggar, and had to fight off these lizard creatures till Keith rescue him.

So the Paladin's put Shiro into the pod, and hope that he'll be heal soon. While Shiro was healing, the others were still worried about him.

Lance had received looks of confusion from Pidge and Keith. She had received looks of awe from Allura and Coran. She didn't even know how they knew, so she went to ask.

"How do you know who I am?"

"We may have been born before your time but some Alteans were blessed with visions." Allura answered. Lance understood immediately.

"I occurred in some of these visions, didn't I?"

"Yes, you were a common occurrence. The visions depicted a black haired, green eyed young woman with a sword name Anaklusmos." Allura replied.

Lance gave a soft laugh, "That's the Ancient Greek name. Your pronunciation is all wrong, just call it Riptide."

Allura nodded and continued, "The young woman was controlling the ocean in some of the visions and in others, she was decimating armies. She was a legend in the visions and Alteans made bedtime stories about her."

Lance nodded and Coran carried on from there, "Many believed it to just be a legend but few Alteans believed that she was real."

Lance nodded and her shoulders slumped, "I have to tell them."

"Yes, they were very inquisitive but Coran and I said that you have to tell them," Allura then drops her voice to a whisper. "I am sorry for not trusting you, I didn't know you were going through so much."

"It's fine." Lance gave Allura a smile that looked more like a grimace, "I don't trust myself either."

And she didn't. Lance feared her power. She feared what would happen if she lost control and she couldn't trust herself not to. That's why she took so much time to control her anger. She was sometimes quick to anger but she had tried so hard to control so as to not lose control like in the pit.

The conversation ended there as Lance went and sat on the steps.

Keith and Hunk stood around Shiro's pod, while Pidge sat on the steps too.

Shiro's face was all scrunched up and he moved it from side to side, like he was dreaming something horrible.

"Is he okay?" Hunk looked at Allura and Coran.

"Sometimes, the healing process can cause involuntary brain wave reactions." Allura replied, looking at Hunk.

"He looks like he's having a bad dream." Hunk looked back at Shiro.

"He just got blasted by a space witch and mauled by giant lizards. What dream could be worse than that?" Keith looked worried for Shiro.

Shiro's Dream:

Shiro struggled against his bonds on the operating table, watching with panic as he saw the Galra doctors and sentries in armour prep the room around him.

"No, no! No." Shiro struggled to get free, "You took my hand. What more do you want?"

Then one of the sentries starts injecting him with some purple liquid. Immediately, everything started to become fuzzy around the edges, his thoughts slowing.