Episode 4 (Edited)

It was a day ago since the Ulaz thing and Lance had explained the basics about her life as Percy, not being ready to divulge every single piece of information. Everyone took it differently but no one treated her differently. Pidge had been extremely excited and wanted to know more. The rest all came to her calmly and spoke with her. She answered all the questions that her team had.

Right now, team Voltron were repairing the ship.

"Let's hurry up with these repairs, Zarkon could be here at any moment," Shiro ordered as the paladins all floated around a panel.

Hunk twisted the handle and the panel opened with a blue tube connecting it. "Ok, panel's off, now what?"

"Very simple. Just loosen the blaxums on the somoflange," Coran explained but the others were confused on what Coran meant.

"Could you be more specific?" Hunk clearly didn't understand the instructions or the words used.

"Sorry, Hunk, he means the poklones on the agroclams," Said Allura but it didn't really help the others.

"No, that doesn't help." Hunk was still confused.

"What does that even mean?" Lance asked as she exchanged confused glances with Hunk. He shrugged and she sighed. She may be learning Altean with Coran but she couldn't understand why the Alteans had such weird names for ship parts and half of them she didn't even know.

Lance swam over to the panel and clicked a button but it didn't work and the panel turned red.

"Oh, no. That can't be good."

"No, not the smalters, the poklones!" Allura shouted through the coms.

"No, no! It's the blaxums!" Coran corrected Allura.

"What are you talking about?" Keith asked, clearly frustrated.

So Pidge moved over and took a good look at it before pressing a series of buttons and turning the knob on top, and a couple of ticks later, the alarm stopped, it turned blue again, and it slid perfectly back into the ship.

"There. Fixed." Pidge smiled proudly.

"Well done, Pidge!" Allura congratulated.

"The tech on this ship never ceases to amaze me. It's so mathematically elegant. Its fit is a 100 times more frictionless than any exoskeleton we have on Earth. It's beautiful," Pidge had stars in her eyes as she praised the tech.

Lance laughed at Pidge's bright eyes. "We have very different definitions of beautiful but I respect yours."

"You're right. But come on, some genius engineer actually built this," Pidge praised again.

"Kinda looks like a big, delicious curly fry." Hunk watched as the panel retracted itself into the ship and thought about food, as usual.

Suddenly Hunk got hit by what looked like a glowing blue snowball squished on his helmet, and suddenly a slow-moving wave of the spores began appearing, while some of which were already drifting by them, then Shiro activated his shield along with the others.

"All right, we're prepared for this. Remember your rogue projectile cluster training from the Garrison. First, we need a temporary shelter." Shiro said, then he saw Keith tumble forward from the impact of one of the spherical things against the back of his helmet.

He and Keith turned around to see a smug Lance and her bronze shield raised in a defensive position.

"Sorry Keith," Lance gave Keith a smug smirk and then chuckled.

Keith threw one back but Lance dodged easily. She was still smirking smugly, almost flirtatiously, and he grit his teeth.

She laughed and then taunted. "Guess your marksmanship isn't as good as you say."