IMPORTANT!

I should have explained this earlier but here it is.

1: Lance has her scars from her life as Percy, however she always wore long sleeves and long pants so no one would see.

2: Lance has several ear piercings, she wears them all the time so nobody needs to comment because it is normal to see her with earings.

3: In a previous chapter, I said something about Circe's island and how Percy had been amazed at Annabeth's beauty and Annabeth at hers. Circe tried to recruit girls. She turned original Percy into a guinea pig because he was a boy. This is fem Percy so she is obviously not going to be turned into a guinea pig.

4: I did write this, but Lance gives the bare minimum explanation. They only know about the basis, not the actual proper details of the war.

5: Lance is learning Altean, however Coran doesn't always have time so her progress is slow and she doesn't use the Altean learning thing in the training room because she prefers learning from an actual person.

6: Lance has told her secret, which was obvious, and now they are going to treat her like canon Lance. This is because the team seem to be able to make some sort of different person for Percy. Percy is this strong and terrifying woman. Lance is the goofball and flirt. She acts like Lance and the team associate Percy with the dark aura only.

7: Lance is scared of Leadership positions. She will silently lead from the background, inputting ideas and plans, but no one acknowledges that it was her idea. She will shy away from leadership positions because she doesn't trust herself.

8: Lance can sing, which I know for certain I wrote before, but she doesn't like singing in front of people.

9: Lance never saw the huntress constellation of Zoe because the fates were just that twisted and decided against letting her see it. Yes, I have made the fates still hate Percy/Lance because it would be too hard for them to change.

10: Not sure if you guys saw this but I changed the timeline. Percy was dead for 105 years. I changed the timeline because, why not. Anyway, my book is set in around 2114 while HOO was set around 2009. How was she dead for 105 years? Great question, we never will understand the fates.

11: I will definitely be adding scenes that I believe should be included in my AU.

12: I have changed Lance's height from 5'10 to the canon height of 6'0. Inconsistent but I like tall Lance and believe I should've kept it that 

13: Also changed the fact that Lance's demigod friends aren't immortal. They lived full lives and died peacefully. She wanted to honour their deaths and see their graves.

14: I explained why Lance wasn't jealous and then remembered Percy was jealous of Luke. Here's my explanation. Lance wasn't jealous because Allura was on their side and if her friend was happy, she was. Percy was jealous because a) Luke was evil, for the most part of the series, and b) She just was.

AN: Anymore random things to be explained will be added here for the remainder of this book. When the next book begins, I will add a chapter like this.

Secondly, the next update will be soon however I am also taking longer breaks because I really like resting and relaxing. I will update, just not as regularly.