Episode 6

The Paladin's, the Lion's, and the two Alteans are all gathered in the Main Bridge as they were discussing the situation on how Zarkon's tracking them.

"There's no point in debating this further. Zarkon is clearly tracking us through me," said Allura, feeling convinced about it.

Everyone started denying that straight away.

"That's not possible," Pidge said and some other denials were thrown around.

'Pidge has a point, there's no way that Zarkon can track us with Allura,' Green said, looking at her sisters.

'Yeah, I mean why would Allura think that Zarkon is tracking us because of her?' Blue asked both her sisters and Lance.

'I believe she thinks this because of what happened on Arus. Sadly, this was one of my theories but I doubt it to be correct,' Lance answered, and Blue told her sisters what Lance had said.

"Why would that be so hard to believe? Zarkon's forces showed up on Arus only after I awoke," Allura explained her thought process.

"She's got a point. I would absolutely travel across the galaxy to find you," Lance smirked at Allura, who raised an eyebrow in an unimpressed look.

"It's not you, Princess Allura. It's me," Keith announced, which made everyone turn to look at him.

"Because?" Hunk tilted his head while everyone else had raised eyebrows.

"I just think Zarkon must've imprinted on me during our fight or something," Keith explained his thoughts and everyone seemed to have bought it, but Lance. She knew that Keith was lying and he had another reason.

'Well, I don't know about that Keith,' Red disagreed with her Paladin. 'We did fight Zarkon, but there's no way he could track us through you.'

"He can't have. I intercepted that fight before any major problems could occur. And, if we are using your logic Keith, I could be the problem. I also fought Zarkon and he could've imprinted something on me," Lance remarked, then she continued, "I don't think it's either you or Allura. I think it might be the Black Lion because Zarkon's connection with it is extremely strong, it seems."

"Look, the fact is, we don't know how Zarkon is tracking us. It could be through the Black Lion, like Lance said. Every time Zarkon gets close to it, Shiro has to fight him for control," Pidge agreed and added on to Lance's explanation.

"That's only when Zarkon is nearby. No Paladin has ever been able to connect with a lion over a vast distance," Coran countered their argument with a reason just as good.

"So what are we going to do?" Asked Hunk, concern for his team noticeable.

"Look, it doesn't matter how he's tracking us because we're gonna take the fight to the Galra soon enough," Shiro said, looking at his team with determination. "They've been chasing us from galaxy to galaxy. The last thing they expect is for us to come after them."

"The hunter becomes the hunted, hmm?" Lance smirked and then gave a small chuckle before continuing, "That regularly happened in some of the monster hunts me and my friends did in the past."

All of them shook their heads, knowing Lance was talking about her days as Percy Jackson.

"As it happens, I took our list of recent Galra attacks and analysed it for both commonalities and anomalies among the attack sites," Pidge spoke, suddenly at her station on the Main Bridge. "I was hoping to create an algorithm that would, within a statistically acceptable margin of error, provide a list of target-rich Galra environments colour-coded, of course, because what are we, animals?"