Concert

' WE HAVE TO GET READY NOW!' Sophia basically screams in my ear wich makes me half deaf now. ' Sofia calm down its only 3pm' ' so? It's starts in 4 hours and I still don't know what to wear' ' what about that white dress you wore to my party last year?' ' yeah ig'. We're going to a concert from Adele bc I just came back from the USA and Sophia wants to celebrate ( it was only a month💀 )

TIMESKIP🫶🏻
I got ready and I just sat there waiting for Sophia to get ready. Sometimes I'm really jelous of Sophia, but like in a good way. She's so pretty, and I know I'm the model but she's just so gorgeous without even trying. At school boys never looked at me, Sophia was the one they looked at....( tsitp I know🤭 )
Anyways while I was thinking about my best friend she already got ready!

Our outfits ->>>

YOURS

SOPHIA'S____________________________________Sophia's driving and we both are singing/screaming our lungs out singing Adele songs ( ofc ) We didn't needed to drive that far, just 20 minutes or smt

SOPHIA'S
____________________________________
Sophia's driving and we both are singing/screaming our lungs out singing Adele songs ( ofc )
We didn't needed to drive that far, just 20 minutes or smt

Sophia parked the car and we both get out really exited. We got trough the security and we actually got really good places! The concert had started and it was already so fun! We danced, sang and drank, we both promised we weren't getting drunk. but here we are , both super drunk...

The concert had ended a long time ago and the people slowly started to leave. After a half hour 2 boys came up to us and started to talk to us. We were both super drunk so we just played along with them. The one who was talking to me has blonde curly hair, the prettiest blue eyes I've ever seen and a really good clothing style. ' your really beautiful you know that?' The guy says and I feel my cheeks starting to become red. ' well thank you, you don't look to bad either' ' well ig we just make sense then' I laugh at what he said and before I could even response he presses his lips against mine and ngl he was a good kisser. Just then Sophia pulls me away and he just leaves. I wasn't sad about it bc I don't even know him💀

We were the only one left with a other group of guys and we just sat on the bare ground until they came up to us and one of them started talking. ' hey , do you 2 need a ride back home?' ' yes please, but one problem, we came here with my car and I can't drive bc I'm totally not drunk' Sophia and I die of laughter ( we're drunk so please don't come for me😭 ) and the same guy starts to talk again. ' I'll take you to my house  and we'll pick up your car tomorrow' ' sounds like a plan to me' I say and Sophia and I both stand up with the help of the guys we don't even know ....

END OF CHAPTER 1
A/N: ok so, what do y'all think? Ik it's a bit boring and short but it will be better I hope🤞

Let me know what you think in the comments  , thanks for reading!

X ynxxstoriesss