Drunk

Its now one week later and sophia and i have gotten very close to gavi and Pedri. We hung out 3 times this week and Sophia and I are now getting ready to hang out with them again. Last week nothing special happend, just that Sophia and gavi had gotten very close with each other but their 'just friends'

I understand stand why they're saying that bc they just know each other for one week but ig it's just love at the first sight.

' Sophia if you don't hurry up I'm going to leave without you!' I yelled at Sophia ' I'm sorry but I'm done now so we can go!' She said with one of her best smiles. We're driving in the car when Sophia gets a call from gavi. ' hey soph is YN there to?' I heard gavi say. ' Heyy yeah she's right next to me' she said 'okay so Pedri and I have a longer training today so we can't hang out now but are you guys in for the beach later?' ' yeah Omg that's so fun!' Sophia's yells in a exiting way ' we will bring some other friends if that's okey with you!' ' yeah of course, see you later!' ' bye soph!'

After Sophia puts the phone down we decided to go shopping for a new bikini. ' gavi just texted me saying it starts at 6' ' well its 3 now so we have more then enough time' I say while walking into a bikini store. ' so what's up with you and gavi huh?' I said ' well he Calls me all this nicknames and stuff but still hasn't kissed me so idk?' ' soph I think you're forgetting you know him just for a week now' ' that's the point he had a whole week and still didn't make a move' I just laughed and shake my head in disbelief.

It's now 5:30 and Sophia and I have gotten ready and are now leaving. It's a bit early since the beach is only 10 minutes of driving but we don't care!

OUR OUTFITS

MINE

SOPHIA'S

SOPHIA'S

Mine outfit was a bit revealing but idc I had no one to stop me

We arrived at the beach and hugged everyone. ' you look so pretty' Pedri said ' thank you, you don't look so bad either handsome!' And that's when we stared dancing , singing and drinking

After about 2 hours we were all so drunk like no one could count to ten without any mistakes. Also I had noticed Sophia and gavi were nowhere to be seen but I didn't worried bc I know Gavi's with her so he will take care of her

GAVI'S POV:
Sophia looked so pretty tonight I just can't. The way she moved her hips along with the music, her smile which can make me smile even if I have heard terrible news, her eyes as blue as the water of the sea from the beach were we are, and not to forget her hair it just falls perfectly. All I wanted is to fu€k her but she probably thinks it's to early which it is but I just find it love at first sight. I walked to her and grabbed her hand pulling her into the bathroom. ' gavi what are you doing?' She said , I noticed she's really drunk but I'm to so I doesn't matter ig. I just putter my hands on her waist and started kissing her. I grabbed her ass making her moan. She let my tongue trough and we started making out. I started kissing her neck and then I finded her sweet spot. I started sucking on it and she was a moaning mess. ' please gavi-' she moaned but I cutt her of 'c'mon I'll take you home' I said while fixing my hair. We said our goodbyes to everyone and started walking to my car.

END OF CHAPTER 5
A/N: ik it's a little early but just pretend they know each other for 1 month or smt😭 also there may be smut in the next chapter but let me know what you think abt that

ANYWASY TYSM FOR ALL THE SUPPORT I LOVE EACH SINGLE ONE OF YOU GUYSSS

Te amo , x ynxxstorriesss❤️