The match #2

A/N'S NOTE: Heyy babessss! here is the prosecution of the first part, enjoy it love yalll!❤️

GAVI'S POV:
The first half is now over and we're sitting in de locker room. Everyone was focused on the game but my head was some where else. It was yn, why would she support Real Madrid. Well I know why, it's about that stupid guy, the next half will be like an hell for him, I will ensure.
„gavi! Hello gavi!" Xavi shouted at me
„I'm sorry I wasn't focused"
„I noticed that indeed, anyway, I want you to try to advance a little more during the game, try to shoot once"
„ I'll do my best"
And with that the break went over and we all went to the field again

YN'S POV:
The first half is about to start, I feel so bad. Why did I think this would go out good. The Real Madrid players are running onto the field just like the Barca players. I was looking at gavi and saw him just being himself, that's good maybe he isn't mad. This time the Real Madrid players got the ball and just like the Barca players they started passing around. Until Dylan got the ball and gavi ran up to him. Gavi tried to take the ball from Dylan but Dylan ran away with the ball. Gavi ran after him and tackled him. Dylan fell to the ground grabbing his knee, and gavi got a yellow card. Dylan had so much pain that he couldn't play anymore so the coach switched him. He sat down on the bench and went on his phone, suddenly I got a message and it was from Dylan. He said to come over to the bench so that's what I did. I needed to show the security my badge dylan gave me to get on the field and they let me trough. I arrived at the bench and saw that his knee was bleeding. At hs I've learned what to do so I was going to help him.
„ omg it didn't look as bad from my place"
„ it hurts asf, what an asshole why would he do that"
„yeah.... Let me help you, they taught me what to do in hs"
„well I trust you so do your thing" he said and smiling to me
So I helped him and I could see on his face that it was serious
„how does that feel"
„it feels better thank you" he tried to stand up but he immediately fell to the ground
„ I think it's better to just sit down" I said while laughing and he joined me
For about 20 minutes we watched the game and nothing special happend, until ansu got the ball and ran in direction of the goal. He passed it to lewandoski and he shot the ball but it hit the post. The keeper tried to get the ball but instead gavi shot it and this time it was a goal. He ran to the corner and kissed his jersey. I didn't clap, I didn't do anything i just sat there. I saw him looking at me, he didn't had an expression just started at me until pedri jumped on him just like the rest of the team

GAVI'S POV:
I scored a goal, just like xavi said. I'm really proud of myself. During the game I saw that yn wasn't on her place, SHE WAS WITH THAT STUPID GUY TAKING CARE OF HIS KNEE. God why does she like such stupid boys. I ran to the corner and kissed my jersey, after that i looked at yn but she wasn't clapping, not even smiling. So she does clap for a guy which she knows for about 1 week but she doesn't for me? Well at least I did what I said, I've hurt that stupid boy. The match went further on , I got the ball again and ran forward. I was just about to pass the ball to Christensen but someone kind of pushed me in my back which caused me to fall. I immediately grabbed my leg, it hurts so much. The referee blow his whistle and gave the guy a red card. I do think that was a little harsh but I have so much pain that i didn't think of that right now. I couldn't play anymore so pedri helped me to get to the bench. The game went further on, and the first aid came to help me. I looked at yn but she didn't even dared to look at me.

The game finished with 1-1, and everyone came to the bench. We all just talked and pedri said that Sophia and he were going to eat something so yn and I needed to go home alone, WALKING HOME. It wasn't a long walk, just 10 minutes or some. So I went to look for yn, first I went over to the Real Madrid bench but she wasn't there. I went to the exit thinking maybe she was there waiting for me. I was indeed at the exit, KISSING THAT GUY. That was it, I went over to her and grabbed her arm pulling her away. But she  punched me and get rid of my grip.
„ yn come we're going home!"
„ I'm not coming with you Dylan will drive me home"
„ yn istg if you don't start walking right now ill take you home"
She was about to respond when that guy started talking
„ why can't you leave her alone, she doesn't want to come with you so I'll bring her home"
„ i don't give a shit about what you're saying she's not coming home with you"
„hey dude I'm not making any fucking jokes she said she doesn't want to so that means she doesn't want to understood?"
God this guy is really on my nerves, fuck it.
I punched him, so hard that he fell to the ground. I grabbed yn's hand and ran away, but dylan came after us and punched my cheek which caused it to bleed. I've decided to do the right thing and just walk away but I did said something in his ear so that yn couldn't hear me.

And with that I walked away with yn

END OF CHAPTER 15
A/N'S NOTE: sooo what do y'all think of this part?? The next chapter will be about this day again😭 let me know what you think of this story

te amo guysss❤️
xoxo ynxxstoriesss