' did you hear that'

I sat down next to Pedri and laughed when I saw Sophia nervously talking to gavi. ' yk what they did?' I said to Pedri who still was focused on the screen. ' yeah gavi told me, pretty crazy if you ask me' he said while putting all of his focus on me. ' I think Sophia and I might need to go back home...' I said after we literally stared at each other for about 2 minutes. ' I'm going to the beach later and have a bbq with some friends feel free to join!' ' I actually would love to, here take my number so you can text me every information' ' yeah sure' he said and we walked to Sophia and gavi but we couldn't find them anywhere...

We searched everywhere and yelled there names like a thousand times but no one responded. We just sat down thinking where they might could be 'I'm kinda stressing out right now' Pedri says as his leg goes up and down ' yes me to , wait do you hear that' I heard some people walking but we were inside the house so except for Sophia and gavi, who could that be ' yes wait gavi calls me' he says while standing up and picking up the call. After like 3 minutes they where done and Pedri told me that they were getting ice cream.

We totally forgot about the sound we heard and started to watch a movie. I sat next to him and it was kinda cringe until he said this ' ok we both find this cringe there's like no way you don't think the same so come here' he opened his arms with the best smile I've ever seen and I feel some light butterflies in my stomach. I came closer to him and sat between his legs with my back against his chest. It just feels so right but like In a friends way, but I don't mind being more then friends because ngl he looks really good🤭

After watching about 45 minutes of the movie we heard the exact same sound again. Pedri now stands up which made me stand up to bc I sat between his legs. ' stay right behind me amor I don't want you to hurt' he said in a very protective tone which made my heart do backflips, I mean c'mon who's heart wouldn't do backflips if someone that attractive called you AMOR.' thank you but atleast get something to protect yourself' ' yeah that's actually really smart' and with that we walked up the stairs since the sound was coming from upstairs. He opens the door where it was coming from and suddenly behind the door hit him in his stomach. He stood there with his hand over his stomach for 3 sec and the man comes closer to me. I can protect myself sometimes but not against a man who's literally 2 times the size of me. He came closer and closer and started to touch me at my private places. Right before he picks me up , Pedri hits his head and he falls on the ground totally fainted.

Before he could say anything I run inside his arms for a longggggg hug. ' thank you so much I was so scared. Arw you okay?' I ask being worried about him. ' yeah-yeah- no....' He falls on the ground while I take his shirt of to clean his wound. 'I'm so sorry I let him touch you' ' are you kidding me? He didn't even do anything to me. I should be sorry for you bec-' I wanted to finish but then gavi and Sophia stormed in very happy until they see what happened. ' omg Pedri what happend? Are you ok? Do we need to call the ambulance?' Gavi said being very worried. ' no I'm fine y/n has taken good care of me' Idk why but I blushed so hard at what he said ' well I doesn't look that bad but you really need to be careful and maybe skip a training or two' I said while looking straight in his eyes ' yup I totally understand that, anyways how was your date?' Pedri asked and now we were both staring at them waiting for a response. ' first of all it wasn't a real date and second of all about that....'

END OF CHAPTER 3
A/N: Sooooo Pedri caring about you , how do we think about that...
Anyways I wanted to say thank you to all of you guys, I'm very thankful for everything💋

Te amo❤️ byeeeee