Date

A/N'S NOTE: hey bitchesss!! Just to let you know I'm really thankful for every single one of you guys. Ik this was random af but I just wanted to say that! Anyways let the story beginnnn!!!!!!

YN'S POV:
I woke up at 9AM with the biggest smile on my face. Today was my date with Dylan and I'm so excited. I do have a pretty heavy headache but thinking about Dylan made it all better. I know I just saw him one time in a club but that doesn't matter. I do really have hopes for this. I turned around to get my phone from my nightstand but when I did that I saw a fucking sleeping gavi next to me. I quickly watched under my blanket to see if my clothes were still on my they weren't. Well only my underwear. Istg I will do something to him if we fucked again. I know he was sleeping but I just slapped him on his arm so he would wake up and kinda know I was mad. He didn't woke up so I slapped him again but this time in the face and now he woke up.

„god you fucking bitch are you going to stop slap me for no reason one fucking day" he said in a mad tone while he rubbed his eyes
„ oh you're the one who's mad? Now explain why I'm in my underwear"
„ how would I know?"
„ cut the bullshit gavi, last time I was drunk you had sex with me while I was drunk, so it wouldn't surprise me if you did it for the second time."
He didn't respond to that instead he just laughed
„ now fucking way you should be ashamed of yourself, how could you have sex with a girl while she's drunk for the second time? Don't you have parents who care enough about you to raise you?"
„yn enough now, you're to full of yourself so you think every guy in this hole world wants to fuck You, just cuz you're a model doesn't mean I want to have sex with some bitch like you for the second time. Last time I was drunk to, maybe not as drunk as you but still, I couldn't think properly, all you do is put the blame on me and not even listening to my side of the story."
„ gavi why would you say somthing that mean" I said while my eyes started to tear up
„of course now I'm the mean one, yn all I wanted was to take care of you. How do you think I've got these bruises on my face, because of you and you're safety. I fought for you yn, and you can't even say a normal thing to me. You and I don't belong to each other so don't come near me ever again"
And with that he walked away

Maybe he was right, but am I really that bad? I just looked on my screen and saw I've got an message from Dylan
                                        Dylan❤️

Dylan
Good morning beautiful ☀️
I was wondering if you wanted
To come to my match tonight after
Our date, it's  Against FC Barcelona
                                                                                           Yn
                                        Hey! Of course I want to come.
                                         I taught I recognized you from
                                            Somewhere, but now I know
                         You're playing in the Real Madrid team
Dylan
That's right! I'm so excited
To see you again!
                                                                                           Yn
                                                                              Me too💋
                                                 *Dylan ❤️ your message*

I just get so happy from texting with him. For now I'll go downstairs since if promised pedri to make me delicious pancakes for him!

GAVI'S POV:
I smelled something delicious downstairs that Immediately ran downstairs. I saw pedri and Sophia sitting at the table looking at how yn was cooking something with the delicious smell. I just sat next to pedri watching TikTok's on my phone until someone sat something in front of me. It were pancakes that yn baked. I looked at my right to see pedri eating his favorite food like a little child. I just ate with them and I can't lie, they were the best pancakes I've ever eaten.
„ huh where's yn?" Pedri asked and we all looked up from our pancakes
„ I'm here!" She yelled while running from the stairs almost tripping over something. And I looked at my pancakes again eating them.
„ yn look out! Where do you think you're going looking like that?"
„ I'm going on a date" that's when I looked up
„with who? Do I know him?" I said
„oh now you're talking to me"
„yn I'm not making any fucking jokes, answer my question"
„with Dylan, and no you guys don't know him, anyways what's wrong with my outfit. I have literally lang pants on and a no sleeve top?"
„ can't you wear something over your shoulders, it is kinda showing?"
„ pedri since when are you my father, exactly you never were so please let me go out looking like this"
„ so? Is you're father the only one who can take care of you? Alright just go but look out, if that guy does anything call or text me immediately understood?"
„yes pedri! Thank you and I will"
And he hugged her looking at her like a proud brother
„ you smell good by the way" he said
„ thank you, well I've got to go love you" she said laughing and walking away
„ love you to yn( pretend he said your nickname) and take care "
„ excuse you, how dare you walk away without saying anything to you're dear best friend, have fun yn and if he's being annoying just ..... ( she did something only they understood) love you yn!"
„ love you to soph!" She said laughing again and this time really walking away
Who is this guy? Is he really that cute that she needs to go out like that good? Anyways pedri and I got ready to train extra for our match tonight so I just putted yn out of my head and focussed on football

YN'S POV:
I could just feel Gavi's eyes burn on me when I said I was going on a date. Idc about him he's a dick, for now I have another man to focus on

I walked outside of my house seeing a car with Dylan in it. I walked to his car and he got out to open the door for me and he smelled so nice god. When we got in the car he kissed me on the cheek and we had that how are you talk you know. The whole car ride we talked about some things and it wasn't cringe at all. Ig we talked that much that I didn't noticed that he drove me to a restaurant instead of a coffee shop.
„ dylan what are we doing here?"
„surprise! I thought it was a better idea to go out and eat something so that we could be together longer"
OMFG HOW CUTE IS THAT OF HIMMMM
„ awh thank you dylan that's like the most cutesy thing ever"
And we just smiled at each other, but the butterfly's in my stomach were making backflips at this moment.
We got into the restaurant and ordered some random food. He was so cute and taking care of EVERYTHING. Our food came and we started eating and talking a lot. That was so nice cuz it wasn't embarrassing or smt. We ate our food and got out of the car. He brought me home and walked me to my door
„ok so I have I little present for you for tonight" he said handing me a box with some super nice design
I opened it and it was a Real Madrid shirt with his name and number.
„thank you so much Dylan, I'm definitely going to wear this tonight!" I said hugging him being super excited. After the hug he didn't let me go, Instead he kissed me. OMG YES YES YES YES YES. It was so good I can not describe me feelings in words.
„ I was willing to do that today. Just so you know I'm
Picking you up at 7"
„ alright! Thank you for everything I've had the best dates in ages today!" And we both said our goodbyes with me walking into my house. I immediately ran into Sophia's room ready to tell her everything but pedri was laying next to her sleeping.
„ god Sophia why are you always busy when I need you!" I whispered
„ I'm sorry I'm sorry, but look how cute he's sleeping I can't stand up right now"
„ alright then, I'll talk you by later bye soph"
I understood why pedri was sleeping, as one of the best mid fielders you do need quite some energy. I just walked into my room laying on my bed to pass some time

END OF CHAPTER 13
A/N'S NOTE: sooo what do y'all think? I'm so excited to write the next chapter so stay tuned

te Amo guyssss❤️
xoxo ynxxstoriesss