Apologies

A/N: hey babesss, I'm so sorry for not posting but I had some family stuff but that's all taken care of right now soooo here's a new part, enjoy readingg!

YN'S POV:
„YN!!" Someone yelled my name.
„oh Pablo hey" i said while he's catching his breath
„hey, I heard what happend, I'm so sorry"
„ wait aren't you upset, sophia also cheated on you?"
„yeah I know... but I don't really care, I dated her to make someone jelous but she wasn't into me"

We just sat down and watched the sun go under. We didn't talk but it wasn't an uncomfortable silent. Well it was silent until an snoring of someone had broke it. It was Pablo, his head was on my shoulder and he was asleep. Don't get me wrong , I don't hate pablo, but I also do. I just can't forget what he did, and I know it wasn't that dramatic but I just don't want Pedri to think I am a cheater. Although he did cheat on me.

We sat there for another hour until it became dark.
„hey Pablo, wake up it's late we need to go"
„no please can't we stay any longer?"
„I'm sorry, you can sleep at my place so you won't have to walk all alone"
„if you say so, thank you"

We walked to my house and then I realized Sophia is probably home.
„ pablo, just so you know I'll ignore both of them"
„if you do that I'll join you!"
„ok, are You ready?"
„100%"

And with that I opened the door and I saw Sophia standing in the kitchen

„YN I'm so sorry I really didn't mean to do it I just liked him from the beginning but I couldn't do something because of you"
„so? You think you can do something now because I wasn't there?"
„I-I don't know YN I just-"
„ you're a bitch, that's what you are, talk to me one more time and I punch the shit out of you"
I stormed of to my room I immediately laid on my bed crying. I may have overreacted with that last sentence but idk what came up to me... it do really hurts to talk to Sophia like that.

GAVI'S POV:
YN ran to her bedroom and Sophia and I just stood there until she went over to the couch and laid down scrolling on TikTok or smt. Wait wasn't she going to apologize to me? She cheated on me right? Maybe the thing that we had was just a joke to her?

„hello?" I said
„hey gavi?"
„you realize you did cheat on me and it hurts me to"
„ oh yeah... pablito I'm-"
„it's pablo or gavi"
„pff your such a joke, anyways I'm so sorry I just needed to comfort him"
„by kissing him? YOU COULDN'T THINK OF SOMETHING ELSE TO FUCKING COMFORT HIM!!" I started raising my voice and she started crying but I know its fake. Was it?
„ oh Pablo you mean so much to me I really do like you" she said while coming closer and putting her hands on my chest
Oh no am I falling for her tricks again? Yes i do. She started kissing me and I kissed her back. I picked her up by her ass which made her moan because of my strong grip. I lifted her upstairs into my bedroom and and I trew myself on the bed which made her on top off me now and then you know what happend😉

While I was fucking her she moaned PEDRI'S FUCKING NAME. Did she cheated on me earlier? Why the fuck did I just fucked her. At the moment she moaned his name I just ignored her, but now she was laying in my lap and I started talking about it

„ Sophia why the fuck did moaned PEDRI'S name"
„ what do you mean Pablo I don't know what you're talking about I-"
„ go grab your makeup cleanser"
„gavi what?"
„YOU HEARD ME, NOW" I said raising my voice and she did what I said
When she got back she handed it to me and I started rubbing it on her neck. And yes, there it was, there were multiple hickeys on her neck covered in that concealer thing for under your eyes.
„gavi I'm so sorry I do really care-"
„cut the bullshit Sophia, all you do is lying I'm so done with you" and with that I stormed of and just walked down the streets.

YN'S POV
I heard gavi storm of really loud. He's probably mad and I fully understand him. I immediately ran into Sophia's room ready to beat the shit out of her. Look I don't hate gavi but I just don't know him that much, but what I do know is that if Sophia hurts him one more fucking time....

„you cunt what did you do" I yelled at her
„yn your overreacting calm your ass down I really don't give a fuck about what your going to say now"
„HAHAH your serious, Sophia all I've got to say is that if you touch him one more Time I'll beat you so hard that you won't be able to fucking talk to him again" and with that I walked away

END OF CHAPTER 8
A/N: BABES IM SO SORRY. I know that y'all really. Wanted me to post something and I'm so sorry but I had some problems that are all fixed now so I'll post daily like before

Te amooo, x ynxxstoriesss❤️