' I KISSED HIM'

The moment Sofia and I stood up, the guys picked us up and threw us on their left shoulder. I just kept talking about how I love being back in Spain until we came to a car. I sat in the back seat with Sophia on my left and a other guy on my right. My eyelids were so heavy that I just closed my eyes and rested my head on the shoulder of the guy.

I woke up in a bed I've never seen before, but ngl it was quite comfortable. I turn to the left to see the guy who I felt asleep on last night sleeping like a little baby. I just stared at him for about 5 minutes and he probably felt someone's eyes on him bc he woke up. ' buen dìa' he mumbled. I just smiled at him and he woke up and left to the bathroom and I fell back asleep.

After about 15 minutes the guy walked in without a shirt on and god, he had good abs. 'Staring is not that nice don't you think' he says ' yk what isn't nice, getting 2 girls to sleep at ur house and don't even tell ur name' I respond ' okay you won on that one , I'm Pedri, and I live here with my friend , Gavi' ' do you know where Sophia is, my friend who was with me last night' 'oh yes come I'll take you' I walk out of the bed and I can see myself in the mirror wearing a shirt that's not mine.... ' hey is this you're shirt?' ' oh yes I taught you wouldn't sleep that comfortable is you had a dress on, you can keep it' ' that's very kind of you, thank you!' I say while walking to the room where Sophia was.

Pedri opened the door and I let out a gasp when I see Sophia cuddling with that guy, who's name was gavi I think. Pedri laughs while opening the curtains and I just stood there in shock.

THIS IS HOW THEY WERE CUDDLING!

They both woke up and we all went to the kitchen te eat breakfast. Nothing special happend. After that the boys went to play fifa and Sophia and I just went to their pool and put our guy feet's in the water. ' I kissed him' Sophia spoke up ' what??' ' I kissed him' ' yeah I understand that part dumbass but like how, you don't even know him?!' ' yeah well that's a long story...'

LAST NIGHT BETWEEN SOPHIA AND GAVI
GAVI'S POV:
After we brought the girls to our room, she started talking. ' but what's your name handsome' handsome? This girl starts giving me nicknames already 'it's gavi, Pablo gavi, and yours amor?' I just said , I did it bc I was scared she was going to cry over that I didn't give her a nickname or smt bc she's drunk asf. ' it's Sophia actually' she says while walking closer to me. She starts undressing right in front of me and there she stood, in her underwear pressed against my body. I didn't feel quite comfortable but before I could say that she pressed her lips against mine. I wanted to pull away but she has me stuck between her arms and I just played along. She starts pulling my shirt and that's when I stopped, I know I kissed her back but this isn't what I wanted so we just went to bed and slept.

BACK TO ME AND SOPHIA
Y/N POV
Sophia tells me the whole story and I can't help but laugh. I know that Sophia is really embarrassed of herself but just couldn't help it. ' YN I'm blood Sirius please help me I can't face him anymore!' ' why not he kissed you back and you guys we're all cuddled up this morning?' ' yeah I know but I just met him yesterday and yk what's the worst part? I literally undressed myself in front of him!!' ' well maybe you should talk to him abt it and tell him how he feels abt it?' ' that's actually a good idea for someone who doesn't have a brain' ' I beg your pardon' I say laughing and Sophia joins me ' c'mon I'll go inside to Pedri and you can go talk to your boyfriend!' I said in a sarcastic tone ' YN I hate you' ' ly2 babe' and with that I walk to Pedri which is playing fifa.

END OF CHAPTER 2!!

A/N : So what do y'all think, I think it's better then the first one and also please don't forget it's my first book so I can't write like a professional book..
Also please check out my TikTok acc: ynxxst0ries

X ynxxstoriesss