Clubbing

A/N NOTE: here's a new part ,enjoy reading!

Y/N'S POV:
I arrived at Lola's house and started talking about What happend, I even cried a little...

„ but Lola I really don't know what to do I can-"

„yn, listen, i think you should make up with both of them cuz look at you, you're crying about it so that means you do really miss them"

„ you're right, I'll go and apologize at them tonight, let's go do something together"

„ well this new club opened which is like 15 minutes away from us so I say, LETS GO PARTY BITCH"
And with that we got ready with the best music ever and lord, this is the moment you can see how much I've missed this girl

GAVI'S POV:
I woke up around 5pm with the worst headache. I just laid back down in peace when Pedri stormed in my room

„GAVI! wake up we're going on a bro date"
„Pedri what tf"
„no I'm serious wake up, this new club opened today and we're going"
„okay okay let me get ready then"
„ ok we're leaving at 8:30 am"
And he just leaved my room and I laid down again till 7 am. I know it isn't the best idea to go clubbing right now but who cares? It's summer now!

TIMESKIP TO 8:30 AM

Pedri and I both got in his car and left the house. I know I'm going to regret this but for now , Idc.
„hey Pedri, don't you miss yn"
„oh um, look i do miss her but with Sophia I have more like a romantic spark and with yn more like a friendship spark"
„oh yeah" that's just what I replied, I mean how can he talk so easy about it. He's so lucky to have YN but he just trew her away.

And with that we already arrived and now all I can think about is yn.....

YN'S POV:
We arrived at the club and immediately went over to the bar. We ordered some shots to begin and went dancing. And just like that a hole hour passed.
„yn I'm going to the toilet"
„okay see you"
Now I was all alone, well I was till a blond guy came up to me
„hey, I saw you standing all alone so I taught I'll come op to you"
„well that's sweet , what's your name?"
„ it's dylan"
„well Dylan nice to meet you im yn"
And we talked a little more until I saw Pedri, I don't know what came up to me but I saw him looking in my direction
„hey Dylan, can you kiss me"
„I was hoping you'd say that"
The kiss was one of my best kisses ever, I did not only kiss him to make Pedri jealous but also because Dylan was like the cutest guy ever.

PEDRI'S POV:
I know yn, I know she kissed that guy to make me jealous, but like I said I only see yn as a friend, so it didn't work for me, but it let someone else's blood boil.

GAVI'S POV:
No fucking way, we were just in the club for about 2 hours and I already regretted that I came here. I saw yn kiss fucking Dylan, DYLAN, was my neighbor when i was studying, and o god I hate him so much. We always got into fights and now he's kissing yn. That asshole omg. I immediately went over to them ready to beat the shit out of him.
„yn it's time to leave, now!"
„ what we've only been here for like 2 hour-"
She was so drunk that she literally fell right into my arms.
„yn I'm not kidding let's go"
I gave Dylan a dead stare and yn and I left, but she did gave him a little paper right before we left and I saw him smiling like a little kid, oh how I hate this boy. I called an Uber and waited till he get here.
„yn are You fucking serious"
„ what do you mean pablito"
No god, not that nickname
„you can't be near Dylan anymore, understood?"
„whatever"
After about 20 minutes we were home and I helped her clean her make up and fix her hair. She went into the bathroom and I just sat on her bed on my phone waiting for her. When she came out she sat on MY FUCKING LAP.
„yn what are you doing"
„ just having a little fun" she said while smirking
„ no yn, you're drunk"
„ c'mon you know I've liked you since the begin"
And I couldn't hold it anymore, I was drunk to but not that drunk

⚠️SMUT⚠️SMUT⚠️SMUT⚠️SMUT⚠️SMUT⚠️
she started kissing me really roughly , I tried to let my tongue in but she didn't allowed so I turned her around which caused me to be on top of her now and I tried again, this time she accepted it. While I kissed her she kept pulling my shirt so I took it of and so did she. Now I could see her beautiful body, she did still had her bra  and underwear on. I started kissing her neck and went further down till I came to her boobs. I looked at her for a moment and she took of her bra. I started squeezing her boobs while sucking the other one. She moaned so hard and it made me even more horny.
„ please Pablo, go inside of me" she said while moaning
I smirked and got my underwear of and so did she. Now I could see her hole beautiful body. At first i started licking and it made her moan. Her hand were all over my hair
„ gavi stop teasing me"
So I just put my tip inside her at first, and she moaned. I went further and further, just a little slow
„faster please"
„beg me" I smirked
„please Pablo, go faster" she said in the most sexiest way ever
That turned me on completely so I went faster and faster. She was a moaning mess now but I could see she was enjoying it as much as I do.
„ gavi I can- I can't hold it anymore"
And she came without me saying anything. I licked it while looking at her and she was in shock
„oh god you taste so good"
I could she that turned her on cuz she immediately grabbed my dick and started liking the top while smirking at me.
„you know what you're doing yn"
She just smirked and started kissing it which made me so horny
„ yn I'm not kidding stop teasing me"
And she just laughed so I grabbed her head and pushed it down which made my dick full in her mouth now. Now I was moaning so hard and she was going faster and faster.
„ yn stop, I can't hold it anymore"
„it's okay, just come into my mouth pablito"
So I did what she said and she gulp it all down. She started climbing on top of me again and started licking my abs and she went above further and further until she came to my neck and started kissing it. Then she kissed me again with all her energy and god it felt so good.
„c'mon yn lets go to sleep"
„ k if you say so"
And she went to sleep on top of me
⚠️ SMUT OVER⚠️ SMUT OVER ⚠️
She felt asleep very fast and then it hits me, I FUCKED YN WHILE SHE'S DRUNK. Shit, this isn't good...

END OF CHAPTER 10
A/N NOTE: sooo what do y'all think. This was my first time writing smut so let me know if i should do it again later in this book. TIKTOK: Ynxxst0riesss
te Amo guyssss❤️❤️
Xx ynxxstoriesss