Old friends

A/N NOTE: IM BACK BITCHES, kidding love you all. Buttt here's a new part! Ik it's kinda short and I'm so sorry!

YN'S POV:
It's been a day or two since the fight with Sophia and Pedri, and if I'm honest the mood in this house is very negative. Pedri and gavi are sleeping with us for about 2 weeks cuz they're moving. I do really want to make up with Pedri, cuz he deserves sophia, she's so much prettier than me, she is a SHORT BLOND girl with BLUE eyes. I layed down on my bed thinking about what I should say to pedri, I know he actually should be the one apologizing but it doesn't matter, I'm doing it.

After about 10 minutes I knew exactly what I should say. I stood up from my bed and walked into Pedri's room and I couldn't fucking believe my eyes!!! Sophia was laying on the bed with pedri covering her, they were all over each other. Apparently they were to busy kissing each other they didn't even saw me.... well he didn't saw me but gavi sure did. Because the second I walked out of Pedro's room gavi came home and immediately hugged me. Just by the smell of him I could tell he was drunk!
„ gavi are you drunk?"
„ yn are you stupid, me drunk? I would never"
„ sure gavi, I can definitely see that you aren't drunk"
„ ok maybe a little bit but I'm definitely not to drunk to see how beautiful you are"
„ ok gavi now you're going a bit far, let's get you in you're bed"
„ you're so boring my god!"
I just laughed at the fact of how childish gavi can be if he's drunk. I got him in my bed cuz he share's his room with pedri so that they can play fifa together. They already made up btw. I walked out of my room still in shock of what just happend. All I could need is my favorite cafe, so with that I was on my way to this cafe

When I arrived I went over to the place where you can order and ordered my usual order, a bagel with butter,cheese, cucumber and extra bacon. When my order whas done I just sat down and ate my bagel, that's when a girl sat down next to me and I immediately hugged her. It was Lola, one of my best friends. We didn't have much contact when I moved for modeling but now I've seen her all our memories came up and my eyes started to get wet.
„ OMG LOLA IVE MISSED YOU SO MUCH"
„me too yn, me too, how are you"
„ well what can I say, at this point I'm not doing very good"
„ how come?"
„ it's a long story"
„ I have all the time yn, I've missed you so much I can make time free for you all day"
„ well not here, I kinda don't want people to hear this..."
„ ok now come on , we're going to my house!"
And with that we walked straight to her house talking and laughing like before, oh how I've missed this girl

END OF CHAPTER 9
A/N NOTE: soooo what do we think? Please let me know if I should forgive Sophia and pedri now or later in the story. Now I've got to tell y'all, I GOT THE AIRPODS!! Now my tests are over I'll try and post one part each day! This story won't be that long since it's my first story😊
Anywayssss te amo Guys❤️
xxynstorriesss