23

Cruz POV

This whole thing is messed up, I miss one curfew and shit hits the fan. My car was gone not even a chance to explain myself, my cell phone was gone. but also my girlfriend, who I thought would be the one for me. I mean sure we are young but I loved her and thought she loved me. But clearly, I was wrong, because she dumped me. and literally, the day after we give ourselves to each other. talk about confidence boosters, I mean she said she had a great time. but clearly, that was a lie.

Then she acts as if I don't even exist, well news flash you broke up with me. so I should be the one to pretend you don't exist. Then I still haven't spoken to my parents, I don't want to right now either. They just piss me off, I mean I get you can be mad. But they should have at least tried to let me explain myself. but no they just went right off the rocker. Then my brothers want to try and act like they are understanding, I wish they would all just leave me alone too.

"what are you doing home already?" My grandma asked as she was in the kitchen when i walked through the door.

"not feeling well" was all i said and started to rush up the stairs.

"young man get back here right now." she calls in a tone that means she is not playing.

i huffed and made my way back into the kitchen.

"whats been going on with you? you just dont seem like your self." she frowned.

"i am fine, now can i go?" i just really wanted to be left alone.

"no because i know that your upset with your parents, but honey you have to try and understand where they are coming from. you have no idea the fear you feel when your child dose not come home. and espically one that drives, anything could have happed to you. and they were filled with panic, and sometimes panic can make you over react. but you know they still love you." she placed her hand over top of mine.

"sure feels like they love me alright." i rolled my eyes.

"well they do, parents love there kids no matter how crazy they may drive us." she says and moves her hand from mine, and i take that as my sign that i can leave.

i make my way upstiars to my room, and flop down on my bed with a sigh. i was not in the mood to be botherd anymore, so i closed my eyes. hoping to sleep away this shitty day or even week to be honest.

i dont know how long it was, but the feeling of someone shaking me caused me to slowly opened my eyes. i had to try not to groan as i saw it was dad.

"yes" i closed my eyes again.

"diner is ready" he says.

"not hungry" i rolled over so i did not have to look at him.

"well to bad, you have not had diner with everyone for three days. it ends now, be down stairs in five. or i will bring you down myself if i have to come back up." he leaves no room to argue once again.

i groaned i was so not in the mood for this, but i also was not sure if he was joking or not. and i did not want to take the risk. so i pulled myself out of my bed, and changed out of m uniform. as i did not do it when i came home. then slugged my way into the kitchen were everyone was sitting.

"look who rose from the dead" Canyon joked.

"funny" i huffed and sat down in my spot between him and CJ.

i stared at my food the whole meal, not in the mood to join in on conversation. i was even the first one done, so i could leave early. and when i went to stand up to put my plate in the sink i was stopped by the sound of dad voice.

"sit down." his voice was sturn.

"i am done" i mean i dont need to hang around.

"sit now." he repeate

i huffed and sat down, and was not impressed. he made me wait until everyone was done eating. which was painfuly obvious when he was taking small bites. and that just ticked me off even more.

"Rosie why dont you go see if grandma needs help" mom annoucend and i knew what was coming.

"okay" she smile and slipped out of her chair.

"can i go now to" i knew i was kidding myself but it was worth a try.

"you can start to explain the reason behind your attitude." mom was the one who spoke now.

"wow now i get to explain myself, well to late i dont feel like it." i shoved my chair and stood up.

"this is exactly what your mother is talking about." dad stepped in.

i just shake my head and make my way upstiars.

"Cruz James we are still talking." mom voiced.

"you didnt give me a chance the other day, so just returning the favour." i called back and kept going upstiars.

"dude really" Canyon meets me at the stairs.

"what its true." i shrugged.

"listen man i get your feeling things about Sam right now. but you need to stop treating us this way. we just want to help." he claims.

"i didn't ask for it. so keep it to your self." i rolled my eyes.

"whatever man i give, you want to be an asshole then so be it. but your just hurting your self by doing this." he says and walked away.