22

Aurora POV

i looked at my dad i had no idea what i was going to tell him. i didn't want him to feel guilty well more then he already dose. but i knew i had to tell him what was going on. like Cyrus said he deserved to know.

"i don't want you to feel pressured to tell me what happened while you where there. but something must have happened for you to lock your self in your room." dad starts.

"dad i want to tell you, but i want you to promise me that you won't feel guilty, or blame your self what what happen. because i know how hard it must have been for you to make that choice. you thought you where giving me a better life." i remarked.

"i will try" he was honest.

"well that's a start i guess." i would have to be fine with that.

"you can take as much time as you need." dad placed a hand on my arm. he was sitting in the chair across from me. we had two rocking chairs. one for me one for Cyrus. figured it make things easier.

"there was a lot of yelling. and a lot of back in forth in the blame game. Cyrus had to direct the conversation back to normal instead of the blame game. it's funny how he tried to act like he was the best father in the world. he got all angry at Cyrus for getting me pregnant. but he can't say crap, because last i heard Jr got some girl knocked up to. it's all double standard with him. and Jessie she's just a bitch. and she even had the nerve to drop the you don't have a mother because she died. so that makes me your only mother. that pissed me off, i wanted to punch her in the face so bad. but i didn't cause i was being the bigger person." started.

"well i am proud of you for that. and it makes me a little angry hearing you say that." dad was getting a little rilled up.

"i know it makes me mad too, but i got them to drop his law suit. it took some threatening to do so. but i manged to convince them. i am sorry that it got that far." i truly was.

"don't even say sorry, because nothing they did was your fault. like you said it was trying to get back at me. because your in my life now they are jealous"dad pretty much hit the nail on the hammer straight on.

"now what did you mean by you had to threaten them?" dad wondered. i was hoping he wouldn't ask. but i knew i had to tell him.

"so on the day of my fifteenth birthday party. Jeff slapped me across the face. all because i was defending my self from being accused of a situation that was an accident. Jessie pretty much said i deserved it for being so disrespectful. Layla convinced her parents and me to move in with her. so that i could get away, she even called children protective services. but they paid them off. and called the cops and told them Layla's parents kidnapped me. so i had to go home." i explained.

he didn't say anything, he looked mad. i didn't know what he was going to do. but what happened next took me by surprise, dad started to cry. i didn't think it would make him cry.

" i am so sorry, i never should have gone threw with it. i should have just sucked it up, because it would have been almost like having your mother. it's all my fault." he cried.

this caused me to start crying. "dad you promised me" i remind him with a shaky voice.

"i am sorry" he came over beside me and pulled me into a hug. i squeezed him tight.

"dad i don't blame you for anything. i love you." i muttered into his neck as we where still hugging.

"i love you to so much" he pulled away. his eyes where red, and his nose was running a bit.

"i didn't want to tell you what happened, but i knew you deserved to know." i tell him.

"well i am glad you told me. but at the same time i am not. if that makes any sense at all" he says.

"it dose" i nodded.

"i am glad that you have Cyrus in your life. he looks at you the way o used to look at your mother." dad said softly.

"me too, i really do love him." i smiled.

"i can tell, just like i can tell your going to be an amazing mother" dad put forth.

" well i think you will make a great grandpa or do you want to be called papa?" i grinned.

"god that makes me feel old. but i call dips on grandpa. George and have Papa." dad joked around.

"fair enough grandpa" i patted his back while i laughed.

all of a sudden i felt this surge of pain. it wasn't like before when i had to be rushed to the hospital.

"what's wrong?"dad rushed out.

"i have no idea" i didn't know what's happing.

"are you in pain?" he had a look on his face.

i groaned as i felt that feeling again. then a thought crossed my mind.

"i think i am in labor" to be honest i think i knew this though, cause i have been having a little bit of pain since before i left to go to the my "parents". but i was so distracted that i didn't think any thing of it. and they where not this bad either.

"what! but it's still early" dad looked shocked.

"the doctor told us at the last ultrasound it could be soon. but my water didn't brake though!" i was trying to breath threw the pain.

"some times it doesn't happen right away. i don't know what to do. i will go get Cyrus" dad stood up and ran out of the room.

a few minutes later he came back up the stairs. "there gone, where's your phone. we should call him" dad looked panicked. but i felt surprisingly calm.

i grabbed my phone and diled Cyrus number.

"hey beautiful" he picked up.

"so don't freak out or anything, but i think i am in labour" i blurted.

"your in labour" he sounded panicked.

"i don't know" i point out.

i heard the sound of the phone shuffling.

"hello dear, explain to me what your feeling." Cyrus mom was now on the phone.

"it's like a contracting pain in my abdomen. oh god" i groaned out as this one hurt really bad.

"has your water broke?" she questioned.

"no but this shit is painful." i was trying to take deep breaths.

"it could be braxton hicks. but i don't know. because triplets come early. okay have james drive you to the hospital. we will meet you there." she says.

"what about all the stuff?" i stressed.

"we will get it all later" she said.

"okay" i agreed.

"dad help me up." i stuck my arms out.

when he helped me stand up i felt a rush of fluid.

"my water just broke" i blurted.

"okay dear just take deep breaths we will meet you there okay." she says.

"okay" i took a deep breath then hung up.

"dad we need to go" i snapped my fingers in his face. he blanked out.

he snapped out of his trance and helped me down the stairs.

"shit this hurts" i groaned in pain.

"i know it dose, but it will be all worth it" dad was right.