2

Aurora POV

i groaned as i opened my eyes and took in my surroundings. i was not in my room. where the heck was i. i rolled over only to be met with a hard chest. i looked and noticed it was Cyrus Miller.

"morning sleeping beauty." she smirked.

"what the hell." i gasped as i realized then and there we had sex . what the heck i don't remember anything. but i planed to find out.

"what the hell happened last night" i asked him as i went to stand up.

" you don't remember?" he looked amused.

" obviously not dumb ass" i started to look for my clothes.

"well we decided that we should take shots. since it was your twenty first birthday we wanted to go all out. then i would say after about shot number five we decided to dance. and then we came back here and you can put the rest together." he explained it all to me.

" ugh i really wish you would stop calling me Sleeping Beauty" i groaned as i pulled my clothes on.

" no can do." he smiled then placed his arms behind his head on the pillow.

"where's my phone" i muttered to myself.

"what's the rush?" Cyrus says.

i turned to face him and saw he was smirking. " look last night was fun. but you and i both know that this won't work." i garbed my shoes.

"mhm" was all he said.

" at least let me make you some breakfast?" he asked.

" no thanks, the sooner we don't see each other the better." i smiled then walked out of his room.

"wait" he called out.

but i kept walking, i made my way to the door was just about to when hands wrapped around my waist. i huffed then turned to face him.

"yes?" i asked.

" just stay for breakfast, we can talk. i had a nice time talking to you. your different you didn't just throw your self at me i liked that" he confessed.

i sighed i mean i was hungry, plus i wanted to avoid Layla a little longer. she would bombard me with questions i wasn't ready to respond to. so he grabbed my hand dragged me to the kitchen and motioned to the island where i could sit.

"so what you feel like?" he asked.

"coffee" was all i said.

"on it, but besides that." he asked.

" not picky what ever is fine." i shrugged.

"bacon and eggs it is. how do you take your eggs?" he asked.

"scrambled" i tell him.

he nodded then went to the fridge and grabbed stuff out to start cooking. "milk or cream in your coffee?"he asked.

"neither just sugar" i tell him and he smiled.

"same" was all he said then placed the sugar on the island in front of the chair i was sitting on.

" so what do you like to do for fun?" he asked.

"what is this twenty questions?" i laughed.

"exactly" he smiled.

"fine, i love the outdoors. camping,  hiking all that kind of stuff."i admitted.

"wow wouldn't have pegged you as that kind of girl" he says.

"well what about you. what do you do in your spare time." i raised and eye brow.

"well i don't have much of it theses days. but when i do i am the same. i love being outside. i think it's cause i spend so much time in doors that it's just a breath of fresh air sometime." he says.

"i agree, so do you do a lot of travel for you work?" i asked.

" depends" he said then placed a cup of coffee in front of me.

" on what?" i asked.

" depends on who we are working with. what the project t is. like this month i have only traveled for about two weeks. but some time it can rang up to a whole month. or just weekend trips a couple tiles a month. so like i said al just depends." he explained.

"what's your favourite place. i haven't been any where other then Chicago. we have family there. never outside of the states." i said.

"i love London, it's so amazing there cold and rainy. but it so beautiful and there is lots to do. Tokyo is pretty awesome too." he admitted.

" i have always wanted to go back packing threw Europe. but i never got the chance." i shrugged like it was no big deal.

" well if you ever get the chance to you should take it." he said as he cooked the food.

i just hummed in agreement.

"and your food is served." Cyrus placed a plate of food down in front of me.

" do you have any hot sauce?" i asked him.

"i think so let me check." he looked threw the fridge and pulled out a bottle then passed it to me i thanked him. then poured it over my eggs.

we where both enjoying our food when there was a knock on the door. he stood up and walked to the front door.

"dad hey" i heard him say.

oh gosh this is going to be so embarrassing if he comes in here.

"oh smells like i am just in time for breakfast" his dad announced.

"well dad maybe we can have breakfast tomorrow. i have company right now." Cyrus tells him and i smack my forehead with the palm of my hand.

"mhm well based on your lack of attire. i can assume it's a lady friend." his dad had a slight chuckle to his voice.

"dad" Cyrus groaned.

"okay, i guess i will call you later then." his dad announced i didn't hear what Cyrus said in responds. all i head was the sound of the front door closing.

"sorry about that." he came back and sat down.

"no it's okay, but i should be going. i had a nice time. i guess i will see you when i see you." i smiled then grabbed my clutch and shoes.

"don't think this will be the last time we meet sleeping beauty." he smirked.

"guess we will have to wait and find out." i retorted and walked out the door towards the elevator.