15

Cruz,CJ,Canyon 18 in there senior year. Colton is 17 is in grade 11 Rosie 10 and in grade five going to be this way for a few chapters

Cruz POV

"oh my babies all grown up ana starting there senior year of high school. it's just to much." mom cried as we where sitting around the table eating breakfast.

"mom don't cry" i sighed and placed my hand on top of hers.

"i know i am just so emotional, your all growling up right before my eyes. and i want it to just stop" she sniffled.

"i know you do, but it's a part of life" i tell her.

"i know it is" she sighed.

"alright you guys should go before your late" mom says.

"okay and i am not going to be home after school remember" i reminded her.

"yes i know your going to Sams to study" she remembers.

you see a lot has happened since our sixteenth birthday. like for one Sam is my girlfriend and has been for almost two years. i asked her out a little bit after my birthday and had been history ever since.

to say our parents where shocked was an understatement, they where surprised but also happy. but always thought that she would date Colton if she was to date a miller boy. which in a way makes sense.

but non the less they where very happy for us. mom and Aunt Layla especially.

"like your actually going to study" Canyon scoffed as we made our way out side.

"unlike you and Hunter we actually do study thank you very much." i rolled my eyes.

"hey we study, we just study each other" he grinned like an idiot.

"your actually stupid" i rolled my eyes.

him and Hunter where PDA nasty. they didn't care where they where making out. okay i lied they where okay when mom and dad where around and Rosie but other then last. it's game over.

"ya right i am sure when you and Sammy are together alone your all over each other" he rolled his eyes.

i just shook my head, i didn't have time to have this conversation with him right now.

"wait wait wait your still a virgin" he whisper yelled.

"can we not talk about this we are going to be late" i groaned.

"no no we are taking about this, you have been together two years and still nothing" he looked shocked.

"look a relationship aren't based off having sex you know that right. and i am ending this discussion right now" i was serious.

he didn't push it and thank lord jesus, sure we have been dating two years. but we where just taking our time. we wanted to both to be ready. i mean what's the big hurry.

i pulled up to Sams house and was just about to get out so i could go to her door, but she came out the front door with a smile. i got out so that i could open her door for her.

"hi" she smiled and leaned up so she couldn't give me a kiss.

"hey" i smiled after i pulled away.

"are you okay? you seem tense" she grabbed my hand that wasn't on the steering wheel.

"ya i am fine, Canyon is just pissing me off. so nothing knew" i rolled my eyes.

"what about this time" she couldn't help but chuckle.

"us and our relationship" i kept it simple.