10

Aurora POV

" oh my" i yelled out as i looked at myself in the mirror.

"what's wrong" Layla came barging into my room.

"look" i turned to face her. she gasped in shock.

"your showing. and a lot" she was excited.

"i am going to be as big as a house" i groaned.

"this is amazing it looks so real now." she was right though.

"good thing i got a bunch of different size clothes the other day." i tell her.

" you have to show Cyrus, he will freak out." Layla was grinning.

suddenly there was a knock on the front door. "are we expecting any one?" i asked her.

"i don't think so, but you put some clothes on and i will go open the door." she says.

i knew i wasn't going any where so i decided to stick with something comfortable.

once i was dressed i went out to see who was here

once i was dressed i went out to see who was here. i was shocked to see who it was.

"dad?" i was shocked to see him.

"hi honey, just thought i would drop by and see how your doing" he tells me.

" oh well i am doing fine, Dad this is my best friend and roommate Layla. Layla this is my dad" i introduced them.

"wow it's nice to finally meet you" Layla smiled. i told her all about what had happened last week. as soon as i had gotten home. she was just as shocked as i was.

"indeed it is, wow look at you" dad gushed.

"i know i am as big as a house and only like just under twelve weeks." i tell them.

"so do you feel up to get some lunch?" dad asked me.

"sure, just let me get my purse and shoes." i said.

" you might want a jacket too. it's a little chilly outside." dad mentioned.

so i grabbed a jacket, my shoes and purse. "Layla you are more then welcomed to join us." dad invited her.

"thank you for the offer but i already had plans. next time for sure though." she tells us.

"alright then, so what do you want to eat?" Dad asked me.

"mhm there's this good diner right around the corner. they have the best pancakes. well they have a bunch of other stuff too. but i will be getting pancakes" i tell him.

"well i will too." dad smiled.

as we where about to enter the restaurant my phone rang. and i saw Cyrus name flash on the screen. i picked it up.