31

Aurora POV

i just finished getting my self changed while the boys where down for there nap.

i knew that they would be up any second now though

i knew that they would be up any second now though. so i decided i should go and pack the dipper bags. Cyrus should be home soon too. so once he changed then we where heading right over to his parents house.

i just finished packing up the bags, when i heard the sound of the front door opening. so i went to see who it was. i was shocked when i saw it was my dad.

"dad?" i was confused.

"hey i knocked but it wasn't opened. so i figured that you where busy. i hope you don't care that i let myself in" he looked worried.

"dad we gave you a key for a reason. so it's not like you broke in" i tell him.

"i guess so" he agreed.

"so not that i am not happy to see you. but why are you here?" i asked.

"oh i figured i would just stop in and say hi. i haven't seen you around in a while" he says.

"i know i am sorry." i felt bad.

"no worries, where are the boys?" he asked.

and just as i was about to reply there cries rang threw the house.

"they are just waking up from there nap" i said.

i walked up the stairs, dad following behind me.

"wow they have gotten so big" dad gushed.

"ya CJ and Canyon started crawling for the first time today" i bragged.

"wow that's so exciting" dad smiled.

"i know" i walked over and picked up Cruz, he was the only one crying.

"hey baby" i whispered as i rubbed his back.

"So you think Cruz we'll be soon then?" dad asked.

"mhm not sure, he hasn't been able to hold himself up yet. but i think that seeing his brothers should hopefully encourage it." i placed a blanket over him so that he could eat.

"guess we will have to wait and see" dad says.

"ya but i am a little bit worried, because he never took a bottle which the doctor said can happen. some babies just don't like it. but today i introduced soft foods for his first time. and he didn't touch it. i even tried using my finger to see if it would work. nothing then i placed mashed banana on the tray. and he just mashed it around with his hands." i explained to dad.

"mhm some babies just develop slower then others. i am sure it's nothing to worry about. because he's still drinking milk. so he's getting nutrition in his body still" dad says, then went and picked up a whimpering Canyon.