6

Cyrus POV
triplets are 16 Colton is 15 Rosemary is 8(i think i did the math right lol correct me if i am wrong though). it's going to stay like this for the next couple chapters. but i will specify if changes otherwise for you guys.

"dad you promised us you would take us driving" CJ complained as he walked into the kitchen.

"i know i did, and i will after school" i tell him.

"daddy i want to drive to" my sweet little angle smiled her big smile that looked adorable as she was missing her front teeth.

"oh i know you do honey, but your to young to learn how to drive." i smiled at her cute little pout.

"that's no fair. i want to be bigger" she huffed and crossed her arms.

"well i don't get to drive yet either Rosie" Colton voiced.

"really" she started to smile again.

"yup not till next year" Colton tells her.

"dadddd i can't find my tie" Cruz called from up stairs. he was always running late.

i sighed "did you put it in the wash yesterday?" i called back out.

"oh crap i did, do you know if mom washed it?" he called back.

"go check the laundry room" i rolled my eyes teenagers they are so much work.

"dad don't forget to sign the permission slip for our  football try outs". Canyon reminded me.

"right right where is it?" i asked him.

"i don't know where mom put it. i gave it to her yesterday." he shrugged.

"well your mother isn't back till tomorrow." i reminded him.

"crap i forgot, i will call her later" he shrugged.

Aurora was away on a business trip. she's a very successful lawyer, i am so proud how she manged to finish her schooling. all while raising kids. and helping me as best as she could. she's like super woman in my eyes.

"why isn't mommy coming home tonight" Rosie looked sad.

"cause mommy is busy, she has a important case." i tell her.

"who wants breakfast" my mother called out as she walked into the house.

"grandma thank gosh, dad can't cook" CJ sighed in relief.

"hush you" i ruffled his hair.

"dad really, now i have to go re do it" he huffed then went to his room.

the boys each have there own room now, they have since they where ten as they where each getting into new things. like Canyon he was the jock, sure they all played sport growing up, and sure they all play foot ball for the high school team. but a canyon is the only one who is considering a career in sports.

Cruz is the more academic of the three, he's in a bunch of clubs and is actually very smart. and has actually expressed interest in my company, which is very exciting. and CJ well he's the artist. he's an amazing drawer and plays the guitar, and he's really talented. he also never really grew out of his anxiety as a kid. he's gotten a lot better. but still around big crowds and new things, it gets to him.

but he's improved so much since when he was little. and Colton well he's a little bit of everything. he's really talented at soccer, so that's what sport he plays instead.

and my little Rosie well she's in dance and gymnastics. we also signed her up for horse back riding as it's something she expressed interest. and she's actually getting good at show jumping.