10

Canyon POV.

"mom did you sign that slip for us for tryouts?" i asked as i walked into the kitchen dressed and ready to go.

"i did it put it in your back pack." she informed me.

"thanks mom" i smiled and went to the fridge to grab the juice.

"mommy will you braid my hair?" Rosie came into the kitchen with a hair brush.

"yes just let me finish cooking okay." she tells her.

"okay" she smiled.

"morning" Cruz came into the kitchen.

"morning" mom smiled at him.

"i have to go i wish i could stay for breakfast, but and emergency came up at work." dad came into the kitchen in his suit and tie.

"at least take a muffin or something with you." mom tells him.

dad nods and mom passed him a muffin.

"alright be good for your mother this morning" dad gives us all a look.

"bye daddy" Rosie smiled and gave him a hug.

"bye honey" he kissed the top of her head.

"gross" Cruz and i called out as he kissed mom.

they both laughed, then dad was out the door.

"where's CJ?" Rosie looked at the empty spot next to her.

"he's not feeling well, so he's going to stay home today" mom tells us all.

"morning mom" Colton yawned then came down the stairs still in his pjs.

"didn't expect to see you till at least noon" mom joked since when Colton doesn't have school he sleeps almost all day.

"i smelt bacon" was his responds.

we couldn't help but laugh. Colton eats us out of house and home.

"alright eat up so we aren't late" mom says as she passed each of us our plate, of eggs bacon and hash browns.

"Apple or orange juice?" mom asked Rosie.

"mhm Apple today" she smiled and mom nods then poured it into a cup for her.

"so you guys won't be home right after school right?" mom questioned us.

"ya it's first day of practice." i nodded.

"alright so i will pick you guys up at what four thirty?" she asked.

"yes" i nodded.

"i have gymnastics today right?" Rosie asked mom.

"yes and riding tomorrow" she answered her.

"ohh ya i miss Dimond" which is her horse.

"all finish up so that we won't be late" Mom says as she was braiding Rosies hair.

"i will be right back, i forgot something up stairs" i lied.

she nodded then i quickly rushed up the stairs. i knew that CJ wasn't really sick. i wanted to make sure he was okay, cause i care about him and know that he is going threw some stiff. i gently knocked on his door.

"i am fine mom i promise" he called out from the other side.

i just rolled my eyes, "wow thanks i guess i need to work on my knock"

"oh sorry, mom usually knocks light like that." he was right she dose the same thing to me.

"it's okay, i just wanted to make sure you where okay before we left" i leaned on the door frame.