ᴴᴼᵂ

You were tasked to watch over The Earth as the last cupid they sent broke a few... rules..

Since The Constitution couldn't afford to let mistakes happened again, they decided to set their perfect pawn in line.

You.

Whatever was placed on your lap, you finished in under an hour. Not only that but you did everything gracefully. You spoke elegantly. Never had you let your anger control you. Respected everyone and knew how to read the room.

The quality that The Constitution were looking for in a cupid.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

“Everything has to be perfect!” your assigned mistress had never seen you in such a frantic state, sure it was normal to see you blabbering about perfection and everything but this was different, you were practically walking around your chamber.

“My swain, please do settle down...” your assigned mistress attempted to comfort. You were currently in a state of panic which is not pleasurable at the moment, considering that you were about to present yourself in front of The Constitution! You certainly did not want to disappoint The Constitution.

Looking over to the clock in the right side of your room, you only had a few minutes left. “Oh my dear! We're going to be late! We must hurry, [?]!” you gently grabbed the slim wrist of your mistress and started to beeline towards TCB in short for The Constitution Building.

Reaching the door of the building, you start to calm down. finally letting go of your mistress’ wrist. “Please calm down, my swain. Panicking is never a pleasurable thing..” breathe in. Breathe out. Breathe in. Breathe out. “There we are, don't you feel much more calm, my swain?” That's right.. You have to calm down.. You're in a tight situation right now, you have to call down. You're lucky to have your mistress with you.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

“I'm sure you've heard by now that Mania will not be able to watch over one of her experiments, therefore we're sending you to The Earth.” Eros. You were in front of THE Eros! The creator of all love! Holy! You could only nod in response, being deep in thought as you freaked out in the inside.

“We will be providing you with everything that you need for your journey to The Earth.” Lautia sat on the right side of Eros. “That will be all, you're dismissed [...], unless you have a question, that is.” Guess Eros caught up with your curiosity.

“Mania can't watch over her experiments, that is simply because she broke one of the laws. Therefore, she is currently in one of her jails” That must be rough... “Thank you.. My Swains..” You bowed your head just a little before leaving as you were dismissed.

You had to get ready for your journey to The Earth.

✧˙༺ ─────── • ✿ • ─────── ༻˙✧
Sorry this was short 🤡