ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴜᴘᴘᴇᴛ ɪs ɪɴ ᴛᴏᴡɴ

Yeah... so remember when I said this story was discontinued bc I couldn't think of a good plot to somehow connect this story to One Sided Love? Well now, I finally have a good plot to connect the two stories together 😁😁

« ────── « ⚊ » ────── »

How did you even end up in this situation?

You were currently seated at- what you assume to be a picnic. Julie insisted on calling it "lunch" though. You looked around, puppets surrounded you. A bird, a dog, a grey puppet, a caterpillar... a star?? Why was a star- out of anything and everything- turned into a puppet.

As the seconds past by, you could feel your sanity slipping. What was real and what wasn't at that point.

"Are you gonna introduce us to your new friend, Jules?" The star puppet asked Julie while glancing at you. "Oh right! I completely forgot, my bad!" Julie chuckled. "This is [...]! I just met... her (?) him (?)... I just met them today!" Julie giggled as she clung onto your arm. The caterpillar waved at you, smiling. "Well I'm Sally, nice to meet you" The star puppet— whose name is Sally— extended her hand for you to shake. You shook her hand and smiled in return. "We should wait for Wally before we start introducing ourselves!" The big blue dog beside you said as the other puppets nodded their heads in agreement.

You looked around and everyone was talking to each other. You felt awkward, out of place and self-conscious. You crossed your arms together and rubbed your arms. You felt so nervous and tense. You were on edge. It been so long since you socialised and met new people.

"New friend, are you okay?" Julie's voice snapped you out of your thoughts. She put her hand on your shoulder, she looked worried and concerned for you. Before you even knew it, all eyes were on you. What an awful day to have social anxiety. Your hand started trembling, Julie noticed this and held your hand in an attempt to comfort you.

"I hope I didn't keep you all waiting" Finally, all of their eyes weren't on you anymore. "Hey Wally! Took you long enough!" You looked to the direction everyone else was looking at. A yellow fleece skinned puppet with blue hair, styled into a tall, spiraled pompadour. Cat-like smile and unblinking eyes, it made you uneasy.

You tensed up and Julie noticed this. She wrapped her arms around you, comforting you as your head rested on her shoulder. (This is secretly a Julie x Reader /j)

Wally sat down between you and the big blue dog.

As the picnic began, everyone started introducing themselves to you. Name, hobby, interest and what they did to contribute to the small neighborhood.

What made you really uneasy, was the fact that, you would notice Wally sometimes staring at you. Good thing Julie kept holding you close to her, comforting you at all times or else you would've been trembling under Wally's unblinking stare. It was too uneasy. It made you feel on edge.

« ────── « ⚊ » ────── »

The Sun is alone for until forever yet it still shines more brighter than ever. The Moon is only reflecting the light of The Sun, as it need it's light to become someone.

Short poem was made by me. Did it when I was bored 😁