ʙᴇ sᴏ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ . . .

𝐓𝐖 : 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜𝚝 :[

───────・✿・───────

"Don't leave me... please..."

You held your mistress' body close to you, never ending tears flowing out of your precious eyes.

"I still need you... please... I can't do this without you..."

You denied your mistress' death. "What are all of you doing?! Don't just stand there! Send in the Lemans!" You did everything you could do. You wouldn't let your mistress die just like that. You had accomplished many things with her. She was there when you were first assigned a planet as a gift for your birthday. She was with you when the war with the antis broke out. She was with you when you were given the highest rank by Eros. She was there ever since the beginning. You cannot let her go. The both of you made so many memories.

You had learned so much from her. You treated her like your lover. You bought her gifts when it was her birthday. You did everything with her. Without her, you wouldn't be where you are. She was the reason why you were able to be the highest ranking cupid.

Now she was gone...

───────・✿・───────

"I'm sorry, our swain.."

She was dead.

Your mistress was dead.

You broke down in tears once again. You couldn't accept it. You just couldn't. There was no way... She promised you that she would always be by your side.

"Till death do us part"

She said that once...

───────・✿・───────

Here you are, in front of The Constitution once again. You couldn't look after The Earth anymore. Not after what happened. "I.. am sorry. For your loss, [...]" Eros had spoken softly, walking towards you as she comforted you. "I... made so.. so... many memories with her..." You couldn't look at anyone in the eyes at the moment. The never-ending tears were flowing out of your eyes, you stared at the floor in disbelief. You were still in denial.

✧˙༺ ─────── • ✿ • ─────── ༻˙✧

I'll update again later, I have an idea for where this is going.