ᴄᴀɴ

─────── • ✿ • ───────

𝐒𝐖𝐀𝐈𝐍・ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏʀ sᴜɪᴛᴏʀ

─────── • ✿ • ───────

You were ready for your journey.

"Do I look alright?" You fixed your hair before turning to your mistress. "Yes, you do my swain. Ethereal, even." your mistress sure knew how to fluster you. You wore a long white dress with a transparent long sleeve which was all embroided with gold, or, if you're into suits, please refer to the image above the dress.

Idc which one you're wearing but you're wearing a golden leaf crown on your head.

"Shall we, my swain?" your mistress reached her hand out for you to take. You took it of course. Duh. Anyways- You and your mistress made your way to the carriage that Eros had prepared for you. "After you, my swain." your mistress opened the door to the carriage for you, allowing you to go in first. You went in, your mistress right behind you.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

So.. this was Earth?

You and your mistress had landed on Earth not a couple of minutes ago. Suddenly, a beloved had approached the two of you. "You must be [...], kindly follow me" the beloved had pointed at a certain direction and started to walk over there. You and your mistress followed behind of course.

You three had entered a throne room. To be specific, Mania's throne room.
"You will be able to command the concubines here. The throne room is the main control room. This is where you will be spending most of your days." This had you excited. You never looked after an experiment for centuries now. "Follow me, I shall show you your chamber, my swain" You followed behind the beloved. You told your mistress to stay in the throne room.

You entered a chamber that exactly looked like the chamber you had in [___]. Same design and everything. "That will be all, my swain" With that, the beloved had left. You had a lot on your lap. You went back to the throne room and sat down on the throne in the middle. This brings back memories. "It's been quite some time since I've last looked over an experiment." Your mistress agreed. You pressed a button on the right arm rest of the throne. A screen showed up in front of you as you did.

𝚃𝙰𝚂𝙺 𝙾𝙽𝙴
・ᴍᴀᴋᴇ sᴜʀᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴀʀᴛʜ ɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ʟɪғᴇ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴅᴇsᴛɪɴᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʜᴀᴠᴇ.
[𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒: 𝚞𝚗𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚑𝚎𝚍]

You had called a few cupids and sent them out. Some of these cupids were Romance Cupids. Some were Reverse Cupids. Reverse Cupids are like Romance Cupids, but not like Romance Cupids, instead of making people fall in love with a certain person, they take away the love that a certain person had for a person.