ʜᴏᴡ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs

𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐓𝐎:
ɴʏᴍᴘʜᴀʟɪᴅᴀᴇ

Hello helloo, nymphalidae is a sequel to One Sided Love.

This AU is heavily inspired by Steven Universe!

Here are the details of the AU:

The Constitution / The Swains -
The constitution is my version of The Diamonds from Steven Universe, The Constitution consists of three people. They all have a role to play in this loveable world.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

1. 𝙴𝚁𝙾𝚂 • ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴛɪᴄ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Being the most common type of love, Eros is the most powerful and supreme one. Not only is it like the White Diamond of Steven Universe but without Eros, it's like love wouldn't even exist. Eros is basically the Origin of love.

She is just straight up loving and welcoming, everyone adores her and admires her which is why she is the most respected constitutor in the Institution

2. 𝙼𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙰 • ᴏʙsᴇssɪᴠᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Of course, there has to be some imbalance in this perfect institution, which is why Mania came to life! Mania is like Yellow Diamond and Blue Diamond fused. Not only is she unstable, but she also is in constant need of attention, since obsession practically means that they want you all for themselves, basically speaking that they want your undivided attention.

She is, as I mentioned, in constant need of attention, she wants you all to herself, she wants your undivided attention, and she just wants to lock you up in a prison-like place where no one will be able to see you. Where she can have you all to herself.

3. 𝙿𝙷𝙸𝙻𝙰𝚄𝚃𝙸𝙰 • sᴇʟғ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
These two types of love are about loving your partner, so why not love yourself for once! Philautia, or as her mistress and suitor call her, Lautia, is the third powerful constitutor in their perfect institution. Lautia is like the pink diamond in this, but instead of rebelling, blabbering about wanting a colony, being a child, just in general annoying. She actually is like the mini version of Eros. She's unique in her own way but that doesn't stop her from having fun!

She is very fun to be around with but can sometimes come off to be a bit of a narcissist. She loves herself and is contented with herself, she doesn't care about your opinion and just lives life without caring about pleasing anyone. She honestly is just her. Though, if she treasures you enough, she'll take your opinion to heart and actually think about it as well.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

𝐒𝐔𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑𝐒
Suitors are my version of courts from SU, they play a very important role in The Constitution's perfect institution. There are all kinds of suitors in this AU. Suitors consists of Mistresses, Beloveds and Concubines.

𝐌𝐈𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐄𝐒
Mistresses are my version of pearls from SU. Mistresses basically serve The Swains (The Constitution) and/or other suitors as well. Although it IS rare to see a low ranked suitor to just casually have a Mistress by their side, but if you do manage to have one, the institution will certainly have high respects for you.

𝐁𝐄𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄𝐃𝐒
Beloveds are the guards in this AU, much like rubies from SU, they too play the same role, but Beloveds are the personal guards for The Swains. Their duty is to protect and serve The Swains as without them, the institution would not have existed. So Beloveds are there to protect The Swains.

𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐔𝐁𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐒
Concubines are what we call "Armies" i just wanted to call them that since yk, I wanted it to have a unique name, okay?

─────── • ✿ • ───────

sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ:
𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 [...] 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚑
(before the One Sided Love timeline)

𝐖𝐀𝐓𝐂𝐇 𝐎𝐔𝐓 𝐅𝐎𝐑:

ᴍɪʟᴅ sᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ

ᴜɴɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ɴᴏᴛᴇs ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴜᴛʜᴏʀ ᴘᴜᴛ ɪɴ

sʟɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴏʀᴇ

ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴs ᴏғ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

sᴀᴅ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ (ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ)

ғᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ

─────── • ✿ • ───────

Unruly here, to be honest. I'm eating noodles while writing this lmao, btw, if you want some leaks, I'll be posting some on my discord server. You can find my server link in the website thingy on wattpad.

Btw, y'all won't have to wait that long since the first chapter is almost done (not talking about this chapter)

That's it for now. Always remember that I will forever be unruly yours.