ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ

𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑: 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚊𝚗 𝚎𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢.

─────── • ✿ • ───────

While you and your mistress were peacefully sleeping, the cupids you sent out did their tasks, but... you're forgetting about one thing. Mania is the embodiment of Obsessive Love. The cupids you sent out, were all under Mania's control. Therefore, everything under her control is about obsessive love.

You get what I'm saying here, right?

─────── • ✿ • ───────

"What.. do you mean, my swain sent out the wrong cupids..?"

"Well... uhm.. you see, your swain accidentally sent out the cupids that were under her control..."

"Meaning?"

"Your swain sent out cupids that only use and know obsessive love, being under her control and all..."

─────── • ✿ • ───────

Your eyes started to open as the light coming from the light bulb inside the room hit your face, ever so slightly making your face look even more ethereal. You yawned softly as you slowly but surely sat up from your bed. "My swain" your mistress had greeted you, kissing your backhand as a sign of saying good morning. "We have... something to discuss, my swain" your mistress had looked stressed. "I have prepared your bath, please forgive me for suddenly disrupting your sleep, my swain" you only nodded in response as you let your eyes adjust to the light.

You finally lifted yourself off of the bed and made your way to the bathroom, leaving your distressed mistress in the room.

That was certainly a way to be woken up.

▶ »»————>・ᰔ・<————«« ◀

"What was it that you wanted to discuss about" you sat down on the throne in the throne room, facing your mistress as your eyes were busy looking at the screen. "In regards to the cupids you sent out not so long ago.." this had caught your attention, your eyes quickly moving to look at your mistress. Your mistress' mouth was open, yet nothing came out. No sounds came out. "I think.. it would be better if you see for yourself, my swain.." your mistress had left as soon as she said that, leaving you with a folder that had "FOR [...] OR THEIR MISTRESS ONLY!!" written in bold text.

You were confused, but confusing immediately turned into curiosity. What could be inside the folder that had left your mistress worrying like that? You shrugged and opened the folder.

✎ 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚌𝚞𝚙𝚒𝚍𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚠𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛 𝐌𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐀'𝚜 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚛𝚘𝚕? 𝚆𝚎 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚘𝚛 𝚒𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚘𝚗 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚎.
𝐍𝐎 𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐃 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒, ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴀsᴋɪɴɢ ᴏғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs ᴏɴ ᴘᴜʀᴘᴏsᴇ, ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪғ ɪᴛ ᴡᴀs-
𓆩 𝑻𝑬𝑹𝑴𝑰𝑵𝑨𝑻𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑨𝑾𝑨𝑰𝑻𝑺 𝑨𝑻 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑬𝑵𝑫 𝑶𝑭 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑨𝑻𝑬 𓆪

Oh dear.. 

▶ »»————>・ᰔ・<————«« ◀

"Is there anything you'd like to say, [...]" You were in front of The Constitution. All three of them, even Mania. "Yes! Uhm, I did not.. know that the cupids were under my lunacy's control.." You fiddled with your hands, you didn't have the courage to look up at them. Lautia spared a glace towards Eros' direction. Eros returned the look before understanding what Lautia was trying to say. "Very well.. we'll let you off with a warning" What...but these kinds of wrong doings would usually end up with termination.. or worse... execution.. "You're dismissed" You are The Constitution's favorite after all.. I guess it made sense that you were let off the hook..

✧˙༺ ─────── • ✿ • ─────── ༻˙✧

Sorry this chapter was short! I didn't have motivation left