ʜᴏᴡ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ

Your mistress ⬆️

Your mistress ⬆️

Your temporarily assigned mistress ⬇️

the pictures above are not mine, I just got it from pinterest

───────・✿・───────

ᴛɪᴍᴇʟɪɴᴇ: ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 'ᴄᴜᴘɪᴅ'

𝐓𝐖 : ɢᴏʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴜʀᴅᴇʀ

∘₊✧・──────────────────・✧₊∘

𝐘𝐎𝐔 woke up as the sun gently hit your face. The sun, shining against your face as you start opening your eyes. Your mistress has greeted you good morning, as she does every morning. Of course, your mistress had already prepared your bath earlier, the only thing that was left, is for you to take a bath, and so, you did. Your mistress had prepared your usual outfit, a dark blue shirt, and a black skirt/pants. (Refer to the image above)

───────・✿・───────

You entered the throne room with your mistress, taking a seat on the throne as you looked through the tasks that had been prepared for you. "Do I have anything scheduled, [?]" You looked beside you, where your mistress can be seen. "Yes, my swain. I have been informed that you will be going to The Neptune for important matters" Emphasis on the word, you. "You will not be going with me?" That's strange, your mistress commonly goes with you on these types of tasks. "I'm afraid not, my swain. I have been informed that I will be the one looking after the earth when you are in The Neptune" Huh? That's certainly odd...

You certainly know that you can't go to Neptune without a mistress... Also, why is your mistress the one who will be looking after the earth? Can't they send a high ranked cupid?

Your mistress should be with you at all times.. Isn't that Rules and Regulations Volume 12 of Chapter 18? "Thou shall always be acquainted by thou's mistress"