𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐎𝐅 𝐆𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐅

≫⪼『ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ』 ⪻≪

ᴀɴɢᴇʀ

ʙᴀʀɢᴀɪɴɪɴɢ

ᴅᴇᴘʀᴇssɪᴏɴ

ᴀᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ

« ────── « ⋅ ʚ ♡ ɞ ⋅ » ────── »

Picture above is not mine, it's from pinterest

« ────── « ⋅ ʚ ♡ ɞ ⋅ » ────── »

𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜' 𝐏𝐎𝐕

"There you are, [?]. I have been looking all over the place for you! I have something to show you"

Her swain has been calling her new mistress the same name they used to call their old mistress. She gets that her swain is in denial but it pains her, seeing her swain act like this. Acting as if their old mistress is still alive.

"What are you waiting for! Come on"

She could only stare at her swain with sadness in her eyes before walking over to her swain, flashing a smile at them.

"I have so much to show you!"

She really pitied her swain, she doesn't like it when she sees her swain like this. She knows that her swain is forcing a smile. She knows that they're not actually okay. She knows that they know she is not their previous mistress. She can see through the lies. She knows.

"Let's go!"

Her swain held her hand and guided her towards the halls before stopping at a boutique. A place where you can buy accessories and clothes for your mistress. She knew that this is where her swain would always take her previous mistress. She watched as her swain sat her down and left as her swain went to get an accessory for her.

"Try this! I think it'll look great on you!"

Her swain helped her wear the necklace around her neck.

"It's a little too... eh, for your design"

And there they go. Off to find another accessory.

« ────── « ⋅ ʚ ♡ ɞ ⋅ » ────── »

"Please! I'll keep this one if you just revive her back!"

"No means no. You know this"

"I know! I just want her back! Please.."

Mania sighs in annoyance as you kept pleading for your previous mistress to come back

"How many times will we have to say this, [...]?! No mean no!"

That made your blood boil

⊱ « ────── » ⊰ { .⋅ ♤ ⋅. } ⊱ « ───── » ⊰

𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 : ᴅᴇɴɪᴀʟ
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐓𝐔𝐒 : ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇᴅ

𝐌𝐎𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 ; ᴀɴɢᴇʀ . . .

⌕『𝐃𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐀𝐋』
𝙳𝙴・𝙽𝙸・𝙰𝙻
・ᴛʜᴇ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏғ ᴅᴇᴄʟᴀʀɪɴɢ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ᴜɴᴛʀᴜᴇ

𝐄𝐗𝐀𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄 : "ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪsᴛʀᴇss ɪs sᴛɪʟʟ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴇʟʟ"