CHAPTER.1

MR JEON (previous King)

Mr jeon has two wife's one of them is his childhood friend who is Mr jeon first wife and has namjoon with her. He has one lover who Mrs jeon(first)know about. Yoongi is mr jeon and his lover son but yoongi don't know about it. Mrs jeon(first) alway make sure that she gave love to yoongi which he deserve. After that Mr jeon Marry Mrs jeon(second) because of some political reason and has son jungkook with her.

Mrs jeon(second)is not a good women. He don't like mr and mrs jeon(first) relationship because if mr jeon has to choose between her and Mrs jeon(first)he gonna choose Mrs jeon(first). She don't like poor people. He don't like namjoon and yoongi because she think mr jeon love namjoon and yoongi most but mr jeon love his three son equally

*JEON JUNGKOOK*

JUNGKOOK is king of seol ruthless and cruel king for his enemies and love his hyung the most in this world.some people try to manipulate him against his hyung but he don't listen to them.

One of them is this mother mrs jeon(second)he know what his mother intention about his hyung but never said any thing because he think that his mother will change but he don't know what his mother is doing behind his back.

Mrs jeon(second) forced jungkook to marry lalisa who is Mrs jeon(second) friends daughter.she want to role Seoul but his this wish never come true and now his own son is king she want her son to always listen to her but her that dream also break jungkook love his hyung and he will not tolerate any harm to his hyung.when his mother was busy thinking how can she rule on Seoul his hyung was the one who take care of him.

He is the King but for his hyung he always will be little baby. At first jungkook don't want to become King because he always think that namjoon will rule after knowing that namjoon can't have baby he also said that he give will his son to namjoon so that namjoon can be the King but namjoon and jin said no.

Jungkook don't love his wife he just marry her because of his mother. He love doing sex that's why he has many concubine. Every year he choose new concubine and the old one work at palace. He never said any of his concubine to leave the Harem (separate part of palace where his concubine live)they can work in palace.

jungkook has one son with lalisa who is 2 year old. His name is jeon dae-jung.

*TAEHYUNG*

Taehyung is innocent boy who think whole world is good. He is 20year old but behave like a child.he love his parents the most and his parents also love him but money can change their decision. He is that much innocent that he don't know what marriage is. When taehyung's cousins bully him he don't talk back. Everyone think that tae is mentally ill but taehyung know that they are bully him but he don't said them to stop think that one day they will Stop and love him like a siblings.

He love his soft toys the most it doesn't matter to him that how dirty they are. his parents never buy him new because of money. He love his mr bunny and take him everywhere he go.

To be continued...........