CHAPTER 4

everyone bow to jungkook when announcer said that King is coming. Taehyung also bow but little late with everyone. Jungkook see that but didn't said anything.

Taehyung hug mr bunny more closely and look at his parents.

"You all know why we are here please sit so that King can choose"namjoon said and everyone sit but not concubine.

Jungkook come down from his throne and start looking at every person line to line.

Taehyung was standing in last line at the last.

When jungkook see him he come toward him.

"What is your name"jungkook ask with authority.

"Taehyung sir"taehyung said and look down because he was feeling scared.

"And what is this"jungkook ask and point at soft toy

"Oh it's mr bunny"taehyung said while smiling and jungkook lost it.

"Why are you here"jungkook ask.

"Because mother said if I get selected they don't have to work"taehyung said innocently.

"Where is you parents"jungkook ask.

Taehyung point at his parents and jungkook look at them. When mr and Mrs Kim see that King is looking at them they bow.

Jungkook grab 5 ribbon from his pocket and give to taehyung how grab it. 5 ribbon means 5 concubine.

When everyone see that jungkook gave all his ribbon to one person everyone start talking. Taehyung look at ribbon and after that look at his parents and see his parents are smiling he also smile and look at jungkook.

Jungkook grab taehyung hand and walk infront of everyone.

"I choose my concubine this year everyone can leave but before enjoy the party"jungkook said and everyone bow their head.

*In party hall*

Jungkook talking with his all Hyung but his eyes is on taehyung who is talking with his parents

"Why did you choose only one concubine"namjoon ask.

"I don't know hyung but after seeing taehyung I don't like choosing other and if you want you can choose one of them"jungkook said.

Namjoon look at Jin how was glaring at him.

"You want me to die"namjoon said and jungkook laugh.

"I'm just teasing Jin hyung" jungkook said.

"Don't make me beat you king infront of all people" Jin said while smiling jungkook shut his mouth.

"Kook can we meet your new concubine"jimin ask.

"Offcourse chim go on and please make dae eating something"jungkook ask and jimin nod his head.

Jin,jimin and hoseok walk toward taehyung. When taehyung parents see them they bow taehyung also bow but they stop him.

"Can we talk to him alone"Jin ask and taehyung parents excuse themself.

"Hii"jimin said and taehyung reply him with shy hello.

Jin see Cover toy in taehyung's hand.

"What is this taehyung"Jin ask.

"Oh this is my mr bunny he will also live with me"taehyung said.

"Oh can I say hii to your mr bunny and why did you cover it"jimin said.

"Mother said Mr bunny is dirty so I have to cover him"taehyung said with pout.

"Oh but it's not dirty it's look good uncover it ok"hoseok said, taehyung smile and uncover it.

"So how old are you"Jin ask.

"I'm 20 year old I know that all you are older then me can I call you hyung"taehyung ask with hope.

"Offcourse you can I love to have little brother like you"jimin said.

At mid night party over, taehyung bid goodbye to his parents. His mother ask him don't let king mad at him do whatever King said taehyung nod his head.

After that Jin help taehyung to his chamber. Jin said him that jungkook will come to his chamber.

Taehyung was sitting on couch in his chamber waiting for king like Jin said. But baby can't keep his eyes open he feel asleep.

Jungkook enter in chamber and see taehyung is sleeping on couch he smile, he pick him up and lay on bed.

He see that taehyung is looking for something in sleep his eyes fell on soft toy. He pick that soft toy and lay with taehyung. Taehyung immediately hug toy and jungkook smile. After that he remove taehyung shoe.

"I don't know why I'm doing this"jungkook whisper to himself and lay on the other side of the bed.

*Next morning*

Jungkook wake up and see he was end of the bed. He look beside him and see taehyung is sleeping like starfish he smile at him and walk in washroom for bathing.

After bathing he come out and see taehyung is waking up.

He sat beside taehyung.

"Wake up taehyung"jungkook to taehyung.

Taehyung open his eyes and see jungkook face to close his face. He sit down and bow his head to jungkook.

"Where is the King"taehyung ask.

"I'm King taehyung"jungkook said.

"Oh I'm really sorry I slept at night my mother told to not to sleep"taehyung said with teary eyes.

"Hey don't cry"jungkook Said and wipe taehyung's tear

Jungkook hear someone knocking door he know what is this.

"Taehyung can you sit on couch please"jungkook ask taehyung without any questions get up and sit on on couch.

Jungkook grab small knife from table and make a cut on his hand. He drop his blood on center on the bed sheet.

"King"taehyung said but jungkook put his one finger on mouth and say him to don't talk.

Taehyung shut his mouth but his eyes get teary seeing blood.

Jungkook grab bed sheet and gave to worker.

That blood mean taehyung is pure for being concubine.

When door closed taehyung grab jungkook's hand and wipe the blood with his dress corner.

"Why are you cry"jungkook said and wipe taehyung's tear.

"Why did you did this king"taehyung ask with pout and jungkook laugh.

"It's ok but don't call me king my name is Jungkook when we a alone you can call me with my name but outside this door you can call me Highness"jungkook said.

"Now go and take a bath I will ask for breakfast"jungkook said.

"But I don't have clothes"taehyung pout

"Don't worry that time when you get selected from that time your all things are available in this room"jungkook said and taehyung go to take bath.

To be continued.......