CHAPTER 11

All people stop talking when king's announcer announce that King and his concubine are coming.

Every person see how jungkook come down from his horse and go toward taehyung carriage.

He forward his one hand for taehyung and second hand cover taehyung head so that taehyung did not hit his head with carriage.

Every person see how their rude king smile at taehyung. Taehyung's aunt and neighbours look at taehyung with jealousy.

Taehyung father and mother come forward to welcome king and his concubine.

"Welcome to our house highness and his concubine"taehyung father said and bow them.

Jungkook nod his head taehyung was about to hug his father but see that their is so many people so he stop himself but jungkook notice his actions.

"Why don't you hug your parents taehyung you are meeting them after long time"jungkook said and taehyung look at him but jungkook nod his head. Taehyung smile and hug his mother father.

"Please come inside your highness"taehyung's father said and jungkook start walking with him.

Taehyung mother come forward to take taehyung and taehyung walking with her.

Some of taehyung aunt and uncle also come with them.

"Please sit here your highness" taehyung father said and jungkook sit on one couch.

Taehyung also come forward and was about to sit with jungkook but one of taehyung aunt stop him.

"Didn't you learn little bit of Manners taehyung how can you sit with royal highness"aunt said taehyung immediately stop himself for sitting and stand on the side.

"It's royal concubine for you and Don't make do taehyung everything according to you Mrs and he know his manners so don't talk with disrespect to my concubine"jungkook said in little bit anger but taehyung stop him by lay his hand on jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook take taehyung's hand and make him sit with him on couch.

"We are here because taehyung want to meet his family and I can't say no to him"jungkook said.

"Oh thank God king we thought you are here to return taehyung back"taehyung's uncle said.

"And why would I return taehyung"jungkook ask.

"Offcourse because taehyung behave like a child"his aunty said and start laughing. Taehyung mother ignore her and walk in kitchen for water. Taehyung mother come with two glass of water and gave to taehyung and jungkook.

Jungkook father and his uncle start talking.

"King if you agree can we take royal concubine with us"one of taehyung cousin ask and jungkook look at taehyung who nod his head as yes jungkook smile and leave taehyung hand.

Taehyung's cousins take taehyung hand and run toward his old room. Jungkook see smile on taehyung face and also smile.

*In taehyung's room*

"What happened nuna why did we come here"taehyung ask and sit on his bed.

"Taehyung tell us everything"his cousins ask.

"Tell what nuna" taehyung ask.

"Tell us about palace taehyung"one of his nuna ask him rudely but taehyung ignore it.

"Palace is very beautiful place nuna. Jin and jimin hyung always take care of me like a little brother"taehyung said to his nuna's

"How is king"his nuna ask.

"Kook also take care of me"taehyung said with smile.

"Why are you taking king's name like that"taehyung nuna ask.

"He told me that I can call him like that"taehyung said.

"Oh that's mean our taehyung is not virgin now"one of taehyung cousin said in teasing tone.

"Virgin"taehyung said confusedly.

"What you are sounding like you never hear this word"his cousin laugh but taehyung second cousin make her stop when she see taehyung face.

"Taehyung you never here this word" his cousin ask and he said no.

"What can we expect from you taehyung "his cousin said.

"So that's why king is here to leave you"his cousin ask.

"No he is not leaving me I ask him that I want to go my parents house and he take me her"taehyung said.

"Taehyung it's been months and you are not sexual active with king then what are you are doing in palace I mean you go in palace for king right "his cousin ask.

"Yes father and mother tell me that I have to go in palace to live with king "taehyung said.

"Yes your mother tell you that you have live in palace but didn't tell you for what you are going in palace "his cousin said with irritate face .

"You tell me nuna what I have to do"taehyung ask.

"You are selected for king's pleasure taehyung you have to do everything what his concubine do"his cousin said in serious voice.

"But I'm confused why king didn't do anything with you"his cousin said.

"Taehyung I hear that King always take his concubine side and that concubine is you taehyung if you want to live with king forever you have to do this"his cousin said.

" I will tell you everything and you have to do everything like I said .I know we always insult you and never think you as our brother but I want to do this for you ok" his cousin said and taehyung nod his head.

After 30 min taehyung and his cousin come downstair. Taehyung look at jungkook who was looking at him and smile.

"Taehyung (pov)"

"I will do what nuna said to me I want live with kook forever"taehyung think and smile.

"But what if other nuna was saying right that kook don't love me that's why he is not doing anything"taehyung think and pout.

*End taehyung pov*

Jungkook was looking at taehyung and smile when he see that taehyung is thinking something.

To be continued....

PLEASE DO COMMENTS DEAR ARMY'S 💜💜💜💜💜

NEXT EPISODE ALSO WILL BE LITTLE LATE PLEASE WAIT FOR ME MY DEAR READER'S