chapter 16

Fine day in Jeon palace where jimin,hoseok and Jin is sitting in garden and talking.

"So tell us how thing goes between you and jungkook"jimin ask.

"It's going good hyung"taehyung said busy making flower crown not understand what jimin is saying.

"So how thing happened between you and jungkook"this time Jin ask because he knows taehyung didn't get what jimin was saying.

"Which thing happened hyung"taehyung aks but didn't look up still doing his work.

Hoseok look at taehyung with done face"the thing called sex tae"hoseok said and taehyung stop working.

Taehyung start looking in all garden and sign in relief when he see that worker who are working in garden is far from them

"Hyung how can you talk this loud"taehyung ask with pout.

"What loud when we were asking you ,you were ignoring us "jimin said with pout which hoseok kiss on it.

"I was not ignoring you hyung I just making this beautiful crown for my dae"taehyung said while showing crown.

"Ok now you made now tell us" hoseok said and taehyung look down with pink cheeks

"Don't be shy now tell us"jimin said.

"How can I hyung"taehyung said.

"The same way in which you and jungkook did that"hoseok said.

"Don't tease him hoseok and jimin"Jin said to both.

"Don't worry taehyung they are just teasing you. You don't have to tell anything but we are happy that you and jungkook are together and confess your feelings to eachother Jungkook love you much taehyung."Jin said and kiss taehyung head.

They were talking when dae run towards them and sit on taehyung lap.

"See taetae what I brought for you"dae said and give rose to taehyung which he accepted it.

"If my dae bring something for me then I also have something to give you baby"taehyung said give flower crown to dae which he was making.

"It's so beautiful taetae"dae said.

"It is beautiful but not like you this flower crown for my Princes" taehyung said and help dae to wear that flower crown.

Jungkook royal guard come toward them and bow to them which they return.

"Royal concubine king is asking for in throne room "he inform taehyung.

"I will go hyung "taehyung said to his hyung's which they smile and nod.

Guard open throne room for taehyung which he thanks and what he see make him suprise because their sit his parents with jungkook.

Jungkook notice taehyung he smile at taehyung and called him toward himself.

Taehyung walk towards jungkook. Taehyung parents see taehyung and bow infront him. He also bow to them. Jungkook help taehyung sit beside him.

"What happened king"taehyung ask because he don't have any idea why his parents are present in palace.

"Nothing happened my royal concubine it's just you didn't meet your parents from quite long time so I thought I should invite them to our house that for some days so you can live with you family"jungkook said smile.

"Thank you king for inviting us we also miss our tae alot without him our house was very quite"taehyung father said.

"Do not thanks me Mr Kim it's your son's house after all please come anytime if you miss you son"jungkook said with smile.

"Now I have some meetings to attend taehyung please help you parents to make them comfortable I will meet you in our chamber"jungkook and taehyung bow to him.

Some guard help with taehyung parents luggage. Taehyung ask if his parents want to see palace and they agree.

After sometime when taehyung parents was tired they told him that they will do their dinner in their room and taehyung also told that he will also have his dinner with them and surprisingly jungkook also accomplish them.

Taehyung promise to his parents that tomorrow they will meet his hyung's and that's how he also go toward jungkook's chamber to sleep.

Taehyung and jungkook was sleeping when in mid night jungkook hear knock on their chamber door he get up From bed to see what happened. Taehyung also wake up when he feels that jungkook is not on bed and see jungkook is opening door for someone.

Jungkook open door and see one of his guard is standing outside he ask"what happened that you have to come in mid night".

Guard bow to jungkook and said"king someone give poison to Prince dae".

When jungkook and taehyung hear his they run towards Lisa chamber.

Jungkook open chamber door and see everyone in room he goes towards Lisa.

When Lisa see jungkook she hug him which he returned.

"How this happened"jungkook ask.

"I don't know jungkook at evening he was perfect but in night he has some difficulty in breathe please do something jungkook our baby"Lisa said and start crying.

Taehyung also look at dae and tear start flowing from his eyes. Dae is not his son but he is his first friend which he make when he came in places.

"Don't worry Lisa nothing will happen to our dae"mrs Jeon(second)said.

"How is his health"namjoon ask to royal doctor.

"He is alright someone give prince poison but in very little amount which did not harm him that much he will wake in morning "royal doctor said to namjoon which he nod.

"I give him some madecin which will heal him from inside"royal doctor said and give madecin to lisa and bow toward everyone and exit the chamber.

"Yoongi do whatever you want to do but bring me that person who did this to my son"jungkook said in anger

"Namjoon hyung block ever door of palace no one should go out from palace"jungkook order to namjoon,namjoon nod his head and go out from the chamber

To be continued.........

*DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA WHO GIVE POISON TO OUR DAE*

Please comment.....