CHAPTER 12

Taehyung mother see taehyung is coming down she call him.

"Royal concubine please sit lunch is ready"she said to taehyung.

Taehyung look at her.

"I want to talk to you mother"taehyung said. Mrs Kim look at jungkook who nod his head.

Mrs Kim take taehyung in her room.

"What happened royal"she didn't complete when taehyung hug Mrs Kim  she smile and hug back taehyung.

"How are you mother"taehyung ask.

"I'm good taehyung thanks to you now me and you father don't have to do any work"she said.

Taehyung look at her and smile.

"I'm glad that I did this for you"taehyung said with smile.

"But I have to tell you something"Mrs Kim said and taehyung nod his head that she can talk.

"Don't do any stupid thing in palace when I get to know that King and you are coming I thought king is here to return you.i was so scared that if king returns you who will give us money I'm warning you don't come back here if king don't want you"Mrs Kim said.

Taehyung smile fade away from his face but he one more time smile and nod his head to Mrs Kim.

"Now come downstairs"Mrs Kim said and walk out of the room.

A tear drop from taehyung eyes but he wipe it immediately.

After lunch taehyung and jungkook get ready to return back.

Jungkook look at taehyung and see that he is not smiling he thought taehyung is sad because he have to leave his parents.

"Honey is you want you can  live here for some days"jungkook ask.

"No please take me to our house"taehyung said to jungkook, jungkook smile and nod his head.

Jungkook help taehyung with  setting and himself go toward his horse

After coming in palace jungkook take taehyung in his chamber. Jungkook see that how taehyung is sad .he make him sit on bed and himself sit beside him.

"What happened baby"jungkook ask. Taehyung look up and see jungkook is looking at him.

"Nothing"taehyung said and look down.

Jungkook held taehyung face and make him look up.

"Don't make me repeat my words taehyung"jungkook said in angry and taehyung start crying.

Jungkook close his eyes and make taehyung sit on his lap and hug him.

"Shhh don't cry my queen tell me what happened"jungkook ask in soft tone.

Taehyung tell everything what his mom said also his cousins said about that King don't love him.

"I  WILL KILL YOUR PARENTS"jungkook said in angry.

"No please"taehyung said while cry.

"Why are you so innocent taehyung they are taking advantage of your"jungkook said.

Taehyung look down while crying jungkook kiss taehyung head and hug him.

"Tae I never fell in love and don't even know what love is but seeing you first time something happen with my heart is this feeling called love then I love you tae I love you "jungkook said and taehyung look at him.

"Do you love me taehyung"jungkook ask.

"I love you"taehyung said making jungkook happy

"Kook it's tickling here"taehyung said point at his heart and jungkook start laughing.

"Why are you laughing at me "taehyung said with pout.

"I'm not my innocent baby"jungkook said and kiss taehyung head.

Jungkook see taehyung lips and look at taehyung who was also looking at him.

He did small kiss on taehyung's lips to see his reaction but when he see that taehyung smile while looking down he grab taehyung from neck and kiss taehyung lips.

Taehyung don't know how  to kiss but let jungkook do whatever he want. Jungkook make taehyung lay on bed and start giving open mouth kiss on taehyung neck. Taehyung hold jungkook shoulder when he feel something different.

Jungkook look at taehyung and see taehyung with closed eyes he smile and kiss taehyung eyes. Taehyung open his eyes and see jungkook.

Jungkook lay beside taehyung and pull taehyung close to himself and hug him.

"Baby promise me one thing always tell me everything when someone said something to you and after I will see them myself"jungkook said and taehyung nod his head.

"Now take rest ok I have some work to do"jungkook said to taehyung and kiss his lips. Taehyung smile with red cheeks which make jungkook laugh.

Jungkook make taehyung sleep and himself walk toward throne room for work.

Taehyung Wake up and see he is in jungkook's room. He see that it's evening. He want to meet his hyung. He knows that this time his all hyung will be in garden. He walk out from his room and see his helper he smile at them which they return.

"I want to meet hyung"helper bow and walk with taehyung.

Taehyung see that  his Jimin and hobi hyung is sitting in garden.he run toward them and his helper stay back and smile seeing their royal concubine like this.

"Hyung"taehyung said and back hug jimin.

"Oh my baby"jimin  hug taehyung hobi also come forward and hug taehyung.

Jimin and hobi kiss taehyung head and taehyung smile at them.

"I miss you hyung so much"taehyung said to them which return saying they also miss him.

Jimin notice something on taehyung neck and smile.

"What is this tae"jimin and hobi also look him.

Taehyung touch his neck and see red mark he smile while looking down.

"Kook did this"hobi said and taehyung nod his head.

"Waah I'm proud of him"jimin said  and and hobi start laughing.

"Where is Jin hyung I didn't see him"taehyung ask hobi stop laughing and look at jimin.

"He is not well taehyung he is in his room"jimin said.

"What happened to hyung"taehyung ask worriedly.

"He get his monthly problem he didn't get last month he  though that he is expecting but last night he get his periods"Jimin said to taehyung.

Taehyung also become sad because he knows that Jin want a baby.

"Tell me taehyung when is your date for monthly problem"jimin ask.

"I didn't get them last month because my mother gave me some madecin she said king need me this month"taehyung said.

"You know hyung I was so happy that I did not get them last month because in my monthly problem I feel so pain that  I cry every time"taehyung said with pout.

"Don't worry it's not just you we also feel same"hobi said and hug taehyung.

To be continued........