chapter 18

Taehyung is sitting while hugging his mother and looking at his father who is being treated as per jungkook instructions.

"Why did you come with us tae king will be mad at you" taehyung mother said.

"How can i leave you alone  in this situation mother i can not sit in my chamber when you are here" taehyung said and hug his mother.

After sometime when guard complete doing treatment taehyung help his father to sit beside his mother.

Taehyung give some blankets to his father mother and told them to sleep for sometime.

Taehyung was busy in his thoughts when he feel that someone is looking at him.he look up and see jungkook is standing infront of him.

Jungkook told taehyung to come toward him taehyung stand up from his place and walk toward him. Jungkook take taehyung in  his hug and kiss on his head.

"Are you okay my precious" jungkook ask and taehyung nod his head on jungkook chest.

"Wait for till morning you and your parents will be free and don't think that i don't trust you i trust you taehyung" jungkook said.

"I know my king that you trust me and that is my I'm here because i know you will save us" taehyung said .

"Did you eat" jungkook ask

"Yeah jimin and hoseok hyung come and give us food" taehyung said.

Jungkook and taehyung was busy talking when some guards come to  will some mattress.

"What is this my king" taehyung ask.

"I can not let my queen sleep on surface" jungkook said and kiss taehyung lips which taehyung return they the kiss when they hear mrs jeon call taehyung.

Taehyung look down with red cheeks jungkook laugh and kiss taehyung on head.

"Go and take rest my queen you must be tired" jungkook said.

Jungkook stand their for sometime when he see that taehyung is comfortable he walk out with serious face.

Jungkook walk out from basement and see namjoon and yoongi is standing outside.

"I want that person who did this ask that servant and if he don't answer throw him infront of my pet" jungkook said in dangerous voice and walk away from them.

Jungkook come in lisa chamber and see that dae is sleeping while lisa is sitting beside him.

"I want to talk to  you come in balcony" jungkook order lisa and lisa without any questions go behind jungkook.

When jungkook see that dae will not wake up from their voice he grab lisa neck.

"Did you do that" jungkook said  lisa grab jungkook hand  and nod his head as no.

"Don't lie to me lisa if i ever come to know that you are involve in this i will not stay quite" jungkook said .

"I know why you are saying like this no doubt i hate taehyung but not that much that i will  harm my own son"lisa said while crying. jungkook Remove his hand from lisa neck.

Lisa hug jungkook " i know i did not treat dae like how a  mother should treat her son but seeing dae like that i realise what i was doing believe me jungkook i will not do anything which will harm my son"

Jungkook Remove lisa hand from himself and walk toward dae he kiss dae head and walk out from chamber.

*in morning*

Jungkook is sitting on  his Throne while mrs jeon(second) send his guard to take taehyung and his parents.

Jungkook see that taehyung and his parents are coming he smile at taehyung which taehyung return.

"Jungkook im giving advice to you ask your guard and  throw them out of the  palace"mrs jeon (second)said.

"First of all we are in throne room here
I'm not you son that you are calling me jungkook here I'm your king so respect me and secondly i will decide what action will be taken" jungkook told to mrs jeon(second)looking in  her eyes.

Mrs jeon(second)get scared with jungkook and stop talking.

"Lets not waste time hyung ask him to  come" jungkook said.

Namjoon come with same servant which told everyone that mr and mrs kim ask him to do everything.

"Tell everyone the truth" jungkook told him. That servant kneel down infront .

"I'm sorry your highness i told everyone lie i was ask to do that if i did not do that my whole family will be in danger"that  servant told.

"Who told you to do that"yoongi ask.

"I Don't know about that person that person did not show their face Please leave me my king i did that only for my family" servant told.

"Go and never come in palace this Palace "mrs jeon(second) to that person and walk out from throne room.

"Taehyung take your parents to your chamber" jungkook told to taehyung.

Mr kim kneel infront of jungkook and join his hand" I'm very thankful that you did everything to prove us right but now we will like to go our house we just come here to meet our son but we didn't know that this will happen"

"Father Please stay at least for 1 day for me" taehyung told his mr kim.

"I'm so sorry my child but i  think if we will stay your life will be more hard in this Palace "mr kim said.

Jungkook walk toward taehyung and take him in   side hug"let them go tae if they want my personal guard will go with them hmm" jungkook told to taehyung.

"Please take care of yourself father mother and  i will daily send you letter "taehyung said and hug mother.

"We will my baby you also take care of yourself "taehyung mother told him and kiss on his head.

After that taehyung help his mother in packing. Jungkook told his some guards to take them to their house and also send two maid so they can help in their household work.

To be continued.....