CHAPTER.7

Everyone is waiting for king on dining table so that they can start eating food.

Dae is also sitting beside Mrs jeon(first)and talking with Mr jeon.who is hearing his all stories with serious face.like that stories is so much important for him and Mrs jeon(first)is smiling at them.

Soon announcer announce that King is coming.when Lisa see jungkook enter in she smile but her smile fade when she see taehyung also entering in with jungkook.

Everyone stand up with respect and taehyung bow to everyone.

"Royal concubine what are you doing here"Lisa said and taehyung look at her.

"Taehyung come here for dinner"jungkook reply shortly and said taehyung to sit beside Jin which is near his chair. Taehyung nod and walk toward Jin who smile at him.

"I didn't know that concubine are also invited in family dinner"Mrs jeon(second) said but jungkook ignore her and  said that they all  can eat.

Dae look at taehyung who was also looking at him.he ask Mrs jeon(first)to make him stand which she did. Dae run toward taehyung and ask him to make him sit on his lap.taehyung smile and make him sit on his lap.

"Can I eat with you tae tae"dae ask to taehyung.

"Offcourse you can we are friends"taehyung said and take one bike but Mrs jeon(second) stop him.

"My grandson will not eat from concubine hands"Mrs jeon (second)said. Taehyung look at his lap and dae pout.

"Mother what are you saying"jungkook ask.

"I'm saying right my grandson will not eat from your poor concubine hands "Mrs jeon(second)said

"Honey what are you saying"mr jeon said.

"I will not let my grandson eat from his hand that's it. Dae come here"Mrs jeon(second)said but dae hug taehyung more tightly.

"Dae did you not here what your grandmother say come here"Lisa said.

When dae didn't let  taehyung go  Lisa walk toward them and snatch dae from taehyung.

And in between this dae get little injured from Lisa's nails and start crying.

"LISA"jungkook shout at Lisa and grab dae from her.

"What are you doing"jungkook ask to Lisa. everyone who is sitting in room look at jungkook because they know that Lisa is in problem

" I did nothing wrong jungkook a poor concubine like taehyung can never come closer to future king"Lisa said.

Jin hug taehyung because taehyung start crying.

"You said poor let me remind you Lisa taehyung is my royal concubine and that means he is like my second wife"jungkook said.

"And don't do fake concern of dae because we all know that how much you love him and mother I'm saying this last time all of you don't misbehave with taehyung or you all will see my worst side"jungkook said,he pick dae up and take taehyung hand and walk out from room.

"Why you always have to do something when family members are happy"Mrs jeon(first)said to Mrs jeon(second)and walk out with Mr jeon.

*In jungkook's chamber*

Jungkook make taehyung and dae sit on bed who are crying jungkook smile looking at them because they both look cute while crying. He ask guard to call palace doctor for dae and himself sit on bed with taehyung and dae.

"Is it paining"he ask to dae and put him his lap dae nod his head.

"Doctor will treat you don't worry"jungkook said and kiss dae head.

"What happened to you tae"jungkook ask.

"Dae is in pain"taehyung said while pouting.

Dae look up and see taehyung who is cry. He stand up  from jungkook's lap and sit on taehyung's lap.

"Don't cry tae tae see I'm fine"dae said while wiping  taehyung's tear with his hand.

Taehyung hug dae close to his chest and kiss dae's head.

Royal doctor come  in with permission of jungkook and see dae and gave him some herbals for paining.

Jungkook said taehyung and dae to take rest because he have  some meeting with royal members which taehyung and dae agree and slept.

After 3 hours taehyung walk up while dae is hugging him. He see that jungkook is not  back he wake dae up ask him if he want to go and dae agree.

Taehyung and dae is walking hand to hand while dae is hugging mr bunny taehyung helper is smiling at them they can see bond between them when they are just met.

Taehyung and dae set on ground. Taehyung start making crown from flowers and dae start playing with Mr bunny.

Dae see that Mrs jeon(second)is coming he stand up run towards her and hug her legs taehyung also see that dae is running he also look them and smile when he see that Mrs jeon(second)pick him up.

Taehyung also stand up when he see that Mrs jeon(second) walking towards him.

He bow to her which she roll her eyes.

"Dae what are you doing with him"Mrs jeon(second)ask.

"Granny see I was playing with Mr bunny"dae said  and Mrs jeon(second)make disgusted face seeing mr bunny.

"Dae why are you playing with dirty toy throw this away"Mrs jeon(second)said and throw mr bunny on ground taehyung pick mr bunny and pout.

"Granny why did you throw mr bunny he is tae tae only friend"dae said to mrs jeon(second)

"You will not play with that toy did you hear me"Mrs jeon(second)said strictly.

"No I will play and you can't stop me"dae said to Mrs jeon(second) which trigger her angry she make dae stand on ground and ask her helper to take that toy from taehyung.

Taehyung hug tightly to mr bunny but Mrs jeon(second) helper snatch toy from taehyung. Taehyung helper also see that but lower their head because they can't say anything to Mrs jeon(second)

Mrs jeon(second)take mr bunny and torn him infront of taehyung. Taehyung see that and start crying.

Mrs jeon (second) smile and walking from their. Taehyung run and start collecting mr bunny cotton while loudly crying.

Dae also come and start collecting taehyung's helper stop him but he didn't hear anybody he  collect all cotton and run towards his chamber dae was about to run behind him but taehyung's helper stop him said him take rest while they will check on his tae tae which he agreed.

To be continued........