CHAPTER.3

*in palace*

Jimin and hoseok is making arrangements for Today's function.

"Is everything done"jimin and hoseok look back and see yoongi Is taking to them.

"Highness"jimin and hoseok bow to yoongi.

"Don't bow infront of me my love"yoongi said and kiss both jimin and hoseok head who close their eyes feeling yoongi lips.

"Everything is done highness"hoseok reply and jimin nod his head with agreement.

"You both must be tired go and rest in our chamber"yoongi said,jimin and hoseok agree with him.

"In kitchen"
Jin is  ordering chef for making today's function food.

"Everything has to be good"Jin said to chef how are busy making food.

"Everything will be good sir please don't take stress"one of the chef said.

"I know everything will be good but...never mind do your work with concentrate"Jin said and walk out.

Jin was walking towards his chamber when he see jimin and hoseok.

"Jin hyung"jimin said in loud voice.

"What are you two doing here"Jin said and hug both of them.

"We are returning to our chamber"hoseok said and jin nod his head.

"Hyung today we will have new member in our palace"jimin said with excitement.

"Yeah but I hope he or she will not become rude when they will concubine"Jin said and hoseok agree with him.

"Yeah last concubine insult me"jimin said with pout.

"Yeah and after that you fake cry infront of jungkook and he make her your slave for week "hoseok said and jimin smile.

"Offcourse jungkook love us he will do everything for us"jimin said and hug both Jin and hoseok.

"Yeah now let's go we have get ready for night"Jin said both Jimin and hoseok agree with him.

Mr and Mrs jeon(first)is setting in garden which was prepared by Mr jeon lover.

"Honey I still feel her in this garden I miss her"Mrs jeon(first)said.

"I know right I want everything will over soon so that I can join my love"Mr jeon said teary eyes Mrs jeon(first)hug him.

"Did you get to  know who was that person"Mrs jeon (first)said.

"No but my man are doing their work"Mr jeon said and back hug Mrs jeon(first)

They were talking and Mrs jeon(second) was looking at them from his chamber window.

"That's why I hate them so much"Mrs jeon(second)said and look back at Lisa.

"Now tell me progress between you and jungkook"Mrs jeon(second)said.

"Nothing mother jungkook is not even looking at me"Lisa said and look at her lap.

"He just come to my chamber when dae is with me"Lisa said.

"Then why not let dae stay in your room forever. If his son is in your room jungkook will come every night to your room"Mrs jeon(second)said.

"No mother please I can't take care  of him he is so annoying"Lisa said to Mrs jeon(second).

"What kind of mother said this type of things to her son"Mrs jeon(second) said.

"You know mother I was not ready for any child you force me to have child so that jungkook will love me but see nothing happened"Lisa said to Mrs jeon(second).

"I will talk to you  later now get out from my chamber I need to get ready for tonight" Mrs jeon(second)said to Lisa who walk out from chamber.

She was walking and dae come running toward her and hug her legs.

"Mother what will I wear tonight"dae ask to Lisa who push her slowly and adjust her dress.

"How many time I have to tell you don't hug me "Lisa said to dae who look down.

"Take him to his chamber"Lisa ask to dae's helper who nod his head.

"Young master let's go"lady said and dae agree with her and walk toward his chamber . Lady look at her Yong master with sad eyes.

Lisa gave birth to dae but never gave her Love to dae. That's why dae is more attach to jungkook. Lisa Don't even talk to him with love  and dae always want a mother love from Lisa but she alway ignore him.

Jin,hoseok and jimin always play with her they know that Lisa Don't love him. They always do whatever he want.

*With jungkook*

Jungkook and namjoon is sitting in throne room discussing something.

"So how many you will choose today"namjoon ask.

"It's depends on how beautiful they are"jungkook said and smile at namjoon who  shake his head.

They were talking when dae come running today jungkook and hug him. Dae helper bow to the King and namjoon who nod his head.

"Father what will I wear today"dae ask cutely.

"Wear whatever you want to wear you look good in everything"jungkook said kiss dae head.

"Today also mother push me"dae said with sad voice jungkook smile vanish.

"It's ok my little Prince don't talk with your mother ok"jungkook said to dae who nod his head

"Now go and get ready you will sit with me right"jungkook ask and dae run with his helpers.

"Let's go hyung and get ready"jungkook said and namjoon nod his head.

*In function*

Taehyung and  his family come in palace. Taehyung look around and see many boys and girls come in palace. He was looking around when he bumped into someone. He get scared when he see other person is in royal dress.

"I'm so sorry sir I don't mean to "jungkook said continuously bow.

"It's ok don't bow"namjoon said.

"You are cute my Jin will like you"namjoon said to taehyung and walk out.

"You don't know how to walk"Mrs Kim said to taehyung in rude voice and taehyung pout.

"Please line up candidates"taehyung and his parents hear announcer.

"Don't mashup ok"Mr Kim said to taehyung and taehyung nod his head.

Taehyung look where other are lineup and stood at last with them while hugging his mr bunny.

To be continued..........